SHS Web Conf.
Volume 65, 2019The 8th International Conference on Monitoring, Modeling & Management of Emergent Economy (M3E2 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||The Global Challenges for Economic Theory and Practice in Europe|
|Published online||29 May 2019|
- Radzievska, S.: Global economic processes and Ukraine. International Economic Policy. 1(20), 74-98 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Sardak, S.: The life cycle of social and economic systems. Marketing and Management of Innovations. 1, 157-169 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Societe Generale Business website: Country risk of Ukraine: international trade. https://importexport. societegenerale.fr/en/country/ukraine/tradecountry- risk (2018). Accessed 20 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Sidenko, V.: Ukraine’s export potential: the priorities of integration. In: UCEPS National Security and Defence, pp. 48-50. https://core.ac.uk/download/pdf/11871754.pdf. Accessed 20 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Makhinova, A., Mykuliak, V.: International trade in goods and services in Ukraine: overview. https://sk.ua/wpcontent/ uploads/2018/12/International-trade-ingoods- and-services-in-Ukraine-overview.pdf (2018). Accessed 20 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Kyslytska, A.: What are Ukraine’s Export Priorities:the EU, CIS or Asia? June 21, 2018. Ukraine World. https://ukraineworld.org/articles/russianaggression/ what-are-ukraines-export-priorities-eucis- or-asia (2018). Accessed 20 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Pradhan, H. E., Malhotra, K.: Globalization and the Least Developed Countries: Issues in Trade and Investment. Round table on issues in trade and investment: Summary of discussions. UN Ministerial Conference of the Least Developed Countries "Making Globalization Work for the Least Developed Countries". UNCTAD and UNDP (2008) [Google Scholar]
- World Trade Organization: The Regional trade agreements information system. http://rtais.wto.org/UI/PublicAllRTAList.aspx (2019). Accessed 19 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Delegation of the European Union to Ukraine:Relations with the EU. Economic and trade relations. Full chronology of EU-Ukraine relations. https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/ukraine/1937/ukra ine-and-eu_en (2019). Accessed 19 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Eurasian Economic Union. www.eaeunion.org (2019). Accessed 19 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- European Commission: Myths about the EU -Ukraine Association Agreement. Setting the facts straight. http://trade.ec.europa.eu/doclib/docs/2014/january/tr adoc_152074.pdf (2014). Accessed 19 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- The World Bank: Export of goods and services. http://data.worldbank.org (2018). Accessed 19 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- The State Statistics Service of Ukraine:http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua (2018). Accessed 10 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- The Program of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine. Resolution of the Parliament of Ukraine No. 26-VIII dated December 11, 2014 http://zakon4.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/26-19 (2014). Accessed 20 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Analytical report to the Annual Address of the President of Ukraine to the Parliament "On the internal and external state of Ukraine in 2017". National Institute for Strategic Studies (2017) [Google Scholar]
- International Trade Administration. 2011 National Export Strategy. Powering the National Export Initiative. Trade Promotion Coordinating Committee, Washington, D.C. June 2011. https://www.trade.gov/publications/pdfs/nes2011FI NAL.pdf (2011). Accessed 20 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Progress Report on the National Export Initiative. -Obama White House Archives. https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/sites/default/f iles/exports_progress_report.pdf. Accessed 25 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Butyter, D., Wachowska M.: Foreign trade and innovation: evidence from Ukraine. Journal of International Studies. 8(1), 173-182 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Aghion, P, Bergeaud A., Lequien M., Melitz M.J.:The Impact of Exports on Innovation: Theory and Evidence. https://scholar.harvard.edu/files/aghion/files/impact_ of_exports.pdf (2017). Accessed 25 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Export Strategy of Ukraine: Roadmap for Strategic Development of Trade for the period 2017-2021. https://tinyurl.com/y3n3wk8o (2017). Accessed 25 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- National Bank of Ukraine: Recent NBU Research Suggests and Increasing Share of European and Asian Countries and a Decreasing Share of CIS Countries in Ukraine’s External Trade. 15 June 2017. https://tinyurl.com/y3tha6gw (2017). Accessed 25 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- State Fiscal Service of Ukraine:http://sfs.gov.ua/ms/f1 (2018). Accessed 10 Mar 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Yatsenko, O., Nitsenko, V., Karasova, N., James, H.S.Jr., Parcell, J.L.: Realization of the potential of the Ukraine-EU free trade area in agriculture. Journal of International Studies. 10(2), 258-277 (2017). doi:10.14254/2071-8330.2017/10- 2/18 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.