SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development of Industrial Centers in the Conditions of Globalization|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- J. Bercovitz, M. Feldman,. The Journal of Technology Transfer, 31, 1 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bradley, C. Hayter, A. Link, Foundations and Trends in Entrepreneurship, 9(6) (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Goldsmith Technology Commercialization Model. Nebraska Business Development Center. College of Business Administration (2018). Available at: https://www.unomaha.edu/nebraska-business-development-center/technology-commercialization/goldsmith-technology/index.php [Google Scholar]
- S. Hess, R. Y. Siegwart. Business and Management Research, 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kozyk, O. Mrykhina, O. Koleshchuk, T. Mirkunova, Technology audit and production reserves, 3/4 (41) (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Ye. Marunchak, A. R. Sydor, Nadiinist rozghaluzhenykh system [Reliability of branched systems], Lviv polytechnic publishing house (2007). [Google Scholar]
- O. B. Mrykhina, Actual Problems of Economics, 8 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- NASA Technology Readiness Level (2017). Available at: https://www.nasa.gov/directorates/heo/scan/engineering/technology/txt_accordion1.html [Google Scholar]
- I. I. Novakivskyi, Bulletin of the Lviv Polytechnic National University. Series: Problems of Economics and Management, 754, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. S. Siegel, D. A.Waldman, L. E. Atwater, A. N. Link, Journal of Engineering and Technology Management, 21(1-2) (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.