SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Development of Industrial Centers in the Conditions of Globalization|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Vesa A. Niskanen. Theoretical advances and applications of fuzzy logic and soft computing, 42, 119–127 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ritter F. E., Major N. P. Useful mechanisms for developing simulations for cognitive models. AI and Simulation of Behaviour Quarterly, 91, 7–18 (1995). [Google Scholar]
- Huff S. Mapping strategic thought. Chichester, UK: Wiley, 11–49 (1990). [Google Scholar]
- Avdeeva Z., Kovriga S. The technology of the strategic goal-setting and monitoring of a system development on the basis of cognitive mapping. Procedia Computer Science, 122, 977–984 (2017). https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877050917327163 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kyzym M. O., Uzunov V. V. Program-Targeted Approach to State Management of Social Tension in the Regions of the Country. Kharkiv, PH “INZHEK”, 224. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Khaustova V. Ye., Zinchenko V. A., Moschitskaya T. A. Business Inform, 12 (2), 200-203 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Tishchenko A. N., Khaustova V. Ye. International Economic Journal Economic Cybernetics, 1–2 (55–56), 54–57 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Saaty T., Sodenkamp M. Making decisions in hierarchic and network systems. Int. J. Applied Decision Sciences, 1, 24–79 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The State Statistics Service of Ukraine (2019). http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/ [Google Scholar]
- Davydov A. A., Churakov A. N. Modular analysis and modeling of society. Moscow, Institute of Sociology, 208. (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.