SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development of Industrial Centers in the Conditions of Globalization|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- J. M. Keynes, The general theory of employment, interest and money. Favorites, Moscow (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Purposes of the Sustainable Development Goals: Ukraine. The Ministry of Ukraine’s economic development and trade, Kiev (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K. Marx, Capital: Critics of political economics. - T. 2. - Kn. II: Capital circuit process, Moscow (1974). [Google Scholar]
- Economic encyclopaedia: in 3 vol. [edited by S. V. Mocherny]., Kiev (2000). [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Zolotogorov Economics: encyclopaedic dictionary, Minsk: (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. Koch, Management and Finance from A to Z., St. Petersburg: (1999). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bertonesh, R. Knight Money, Flow Management, (St. Petersburg) (2004). [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Buleev, M.A Solod, Problems of capitalization of metallurgical enterprises In modern conditions. Economy of Industry, 1 (73), 73-82 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Raza, T. Jawaid, S. Afshan, M. Ka-rim, Is stock market sensitive to foreign capital inflows and economic growth? Evidence from Pakistan Journal of Chinese Economic and Foreign Trade Studies. 8 (3), 142-164 (2015) https://doi.org/10.1108/JCEFTS-03-2015-0012 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Singal, A. Jain, Emerging market firms: measuring their success with strategic positioning maps. Journal of Business Strategy. 35 (1), 20-28 (2014). https://doi.org/10.1108/JBS-04-2013-0026 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Capitalization of enterprises: theory and practice: monograph / edited by I.P. Buleeva, N.E. Bryukhovetska, NAN of Ukraine, Institute of industrial economy, Donetsk (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kozoriz, Capitalization role and function in ensuring economic development of economic entities. Regional economics, 2, 42-48 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Capitalization of Ukrainian economy / edited by acad. of NAN of Ukraine V.M. Geits, A.A. Grizenko. Institute of Economics and Forecasting of NAN Ukraine, Kiev (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Ukrainian Scientific-Industrial Association “Ukrkoks”: Results of the work of coke-chemical enterprises and industries of Ukraine in 2018, Dnepr (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Consolidated financial plan of Ukrzaliznytsia JSC, [online], Available at: https://www.uz.gov.ua/about/investors/financial_statements/kfp/ [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Romanovskaya, M.V. Mendziv, Dynamic programming: Handbook, Omsk (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.