SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International and National Transport Infrastructure|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- The Travel & Tourism Competitiveness Report 2017. Available at: https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-travel-tourism-competitiveness-report-2017 [Google Scholar]
- Page S. Transport and Tourism. Global Perspectives. Harlow: Pearson Prentice Hall, 447 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Lamb B., Davidson S. Tourism and Transportation in Ontario, Canada: A Vital Link. In Practicing Responsible Tourism: International Case Studies in Tourism Planning, Policy and Development. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Prideaux B. The role of the transport system in destination development. Tourism Management, 21(1), 53-63, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lohmann G., Pearce D. Tourism and transport relationships: the suppliers’ perspective in gateway destinations in New Zealand. Asia Pacific Journal of Tourism Research, 17(1), 14-29, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khadarooa J., Seetanah B. The role of transport infrastructure in international tourism development: A gravity model approach. Tour. Management, 29, 831-840, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Litman T. “The New Transportation Planning Paradigm,” ITE Journal (www.ite.org), 83, June, pp. 20-28; 2013 Available at https://www.vtpi.org/paradigm.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Shimamoto K. The Factors that Influence the Boundary Between the Markets of Competing Tourist. Destinations Tourism and Hospitality Management, 24(1), 1-12, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- UNWTO Tourism Highlights: 2018 Edition. Available at: https://www.e-unwto.org/doi/pdf/10.18111/9789284419876 [Google Scholar]
- Association Agreement between the European Union and Ukraine. Available at: https://www.kmu.gov.ua/en/yevropejska-integraciya/ugoda-pro-asociacyu [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.