SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||International and National Transport Infrastructure|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Ye. Aloshynskyi, V. Naumov, O. Pestremenko-Skripka, Technical Transaction. Civil Engineering, 6: 43-54 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ye. Aloshynskyi, H. Prymachenko, Yu. Shuldiner, Perspectives of Science and Education, 1: 5-12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Lomotko, Ye. Aloshynskyi, G. Zambrybor, Transportation Research Procedia, 14: 2762-2766 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Panchenko, T. Butko, A. Prokhorchenko, L. Parkhomenko, Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University, 2: 93-98 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Butko, O. Shander, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 2/3, 68: 55-58 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yelnikova. The efficiency increase of the transportation process of the railway directions by improving the operational management of the locomotive park operation. Dnipropetrovsk: Dnipro National University of Railway Transport named after academician V. Lazaryan (2016) http://eadnurt.diit.edu.ua/bitstream/123456789/4713/1/aref_Yelnikova%20.PDF [Google Scholar]
- Development Strategy of PJSC “Ukrzaliznytsya” for 2017-2021 [Online] from http://cfts.org.ua/files/Session_1_Kravtsov.pdf [Accessed on 27 May 2019] [Google Scholar]
- P.E. Chestnov. Railway Transport, 9: 64-65 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Verlin, N.I. Berezovyiy, R.V. Vernigora, A.M. Shepeta, Transport systems and transportation technologies, 3: 15-19 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.O. Yanovsky, G.G. Volkovska, Transport systems and transportation technologies, 4: 103-108 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.O. Yanovsky, Railway transport of Ukraine, 1: 41-49 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.