SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- O. Gadzevich, I. Matviychuk, Economic Journal Eastern Eur. National Univ. of L. Ukrainka, Methodology of analysis and evaluation of enterprise innovation, 3, 100-104 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Tarasenko, O.M. Korolko, K.S. Belyavskaya Current problems of the economy, Estimation of Innovation Activity of the Enterprise in the System of Strategic Management, 9 (99), 133-141 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. Kvitka, A. Kramarenko, Problems and Perspectives in Management, From big business to small and medium-sized enterprises: factors and prospect,. 2, 42-48 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Brik, Global and national problems of the economy, Accounting and analytical support of innovative activities of agricultural enterprises, 14, 905-909 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Portna Actual Problems of Economics, Assessment methodologies for aggregate financial potential of a country, 3(165), 106–112. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Portna, Actual Problems of Economics, The essence and the synergy effects of the architectonics of cumulative financial potential of the country, 10(172), 404–409 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Bondar, N. Iershova, Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Strategic management object as an object of scientific research, 1, 47-54 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. U. Ershovа, Actual Problems of Economics, The quality of accounting information: methodological approach to assessment 8(158), 368-374, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- I. Melnichuk, Global and national problems of the economy, Problems and Prospects of Improvement of Accounting and Analytical Support of Innovation Activities, 7, 845-848 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. Liba Economic analysis, Accounting and analytical support of innovation activity, 11, 247-251 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.