SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- O.G. Brintseva. Transformation of human capital in the context of changing the content of labour in the new economy. (Ukraine: aspects of labour, 3-4, 46-49, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Deloitte. Human capital trends, https://hctrendsapp.deloitte.com/reports/2018/new-rewards.html (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dumanska. Remuneration of labor: Ukrainian problems against the background of world trends. (Ukraine: Aspects of Labor, 2, 35-40, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat. Hours worked per week of full-time employment, http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/tgm/table.do?tab=table&init=1&language=en&pcode=tps00071&plugin=1 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat. Mean and median income before social transfers (pensions included in social transfers) by household type, http://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/show.do?dataset=ilc_di13b&lang=en (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat. Mean and median income by age and sex - EU-SILC survey [ilc_di03], http://appsso.eurostat.ec.europa.eu/nui/show.do?dataset=ilc_di03&lang=en (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Graham, V. Lehdonvirta, A. Wood, H. Barnard, I. Hjorth, D. P. Simon. The Risks and Rewards of Online Gig Work At The Global Margins. (Oxford: Oxford Internet Institute, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Kolot. Global social inequality of incomes: nature, trends, consequences. Social-Labour Relations: Theory and Practice, 2, 8-47 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. Statistical Yearbook of Ukraine for 2016, (Edited by Werner I.E., Kyiv, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- State Statistics Service of Ukraine. People. Official web-site. http://www.ukrstat.gov.ua/operativ/operativ2007/ds/nas_rik/nas_u/nas_rik_u.html (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Future of Jobs Report. Insight Report. World Economic Forum, http://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Future_of_Jobs_2018.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.