SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Gelvanovsky, M. Competitiveness of the national economy: problems of statistical support. Economic issues, 7, 3–15 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Walter, J. Competitiveness: a common approach. Russian-European Center for Economic Policy, 52 p. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Limonova, E., Arkhipova, K. Transnational corporations: the main stages of development and regulation of their activities in the conditions of globalization. European vector of economic development, 1(16), 93–101 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Kyzym, M., Gorbatov, V. Concentration of economy and competitiveness of countries of the world. PH “INZHEK”, 216 p. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Khaustova, V., Kolodyazhna, T. Influence of Mergers and Acquisitions on the Competitiveness of the Economy in the Conditions of Globalization, Publisher Liburkina L., 416 p. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zagorsky, V., Khaustova, V. Theoretical Aspects of Capitalization of Entities. Innovations: Problems of Science and Practice. PH “INZHEK”, 176–192 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- UNCTAD. http://stats.unctad.org [Google Scholar]
- Forbes Magazine. https://www.forbes.com [Google Scholar]
- World Bank. https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/ [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Forum 2017. The Global Competitiveness Report 2016-2017. https://www.weforum.org/reports/the-global-competitiveness-report-2017-2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.