SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- S. Krasnoliudska The Subjectivity of Islam in World Political Processes. Scientific notation. Pub. 37., Pg. 315 – 325 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Grassa, M. K. Hassan Islamic Finance in France: Current State, Challenges and Opportunities, Uluslararası İslam Ekonomisi ve Finansı Araştırmaları Dergisi, Pub. 1, P. 65 – 80 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Cl. Domat What Is Islamic Finance And How Does It Work? Available at: https://www.gfmag.com/topics/blogs/islamic-finance-faq-what-islamic-finance-and-how-does-it-work [Google Scholar]
- C. Hackett 5 Facts about the Muslim Population in Europe. Available at: http://www.pewrcsearch.org/fact-tank/2016/07/19/5-facts-about-the-muslim-population-in-europe/ [Google Scholar]
- Islamic Finance Development Report 2015. Global Transformation. 1CD-Thomson Reuters, 200 p. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sobol Islamic Banking in the European Union Countries. European Integration Studies, no. 9, pp. 184-197 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- A. Filonik Islamskie banki: zadachi na blizhaishee budushchee. Mirovaya ekonomika i mezhdunarodnye otnosheniya, vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 85-93. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Alharbi Development of Islamic Finance in Europe and North America: Opportunities and Challenges. International Journal of Islamic Economics and Finance Stuides, vol. 2, issue 3, pp. 109-136. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V. Malaev Opportunities for adapting Islamic banking products to the Russian legislative framework. Brics Law Journal Vol. IV, Issue 3, pp. 62-80 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Abedifar, Sh. Ebrahim, Ph. Molyneux, A. Tarazi. Islamic Banking and Finance: Recent Empirical Literature and Directions for Future Research. Available at: https://hal-unilim.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-010731852014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.