SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Chesbrough H. Open Innovation. Moscow: Pokolenie. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Denisov D. Business Journal. 6. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Schumpeter J. A. Business cycles. A theoretical, historical and statistical analysis of the capitalist process. 1. 220, (1939). [Google Scholar]
- Andrew J. P., De Rocco E. S., Taylor A. The Innovation Imperative in Manufacturing:- How the United States Can Restore Its Edge. Boston: BCG, MI, NAM. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yergin D. The Prize the Epic Quest for Oil, Money & Power. Simon & Schuster, New York, 945 (1991). [Google Scholar]
- Sharman H. Renewables Won’t Keep the Lights On. The Oil Drum. [Google Scholar]
- Petrechenko V. (2010) Innovations: Switch on. Venture companies ecosystem of the harvesting cycle: Conditions and prospective. LLC “Nau-tech” M.: Business-journal; Computerra. [Google Scholar]
- Building Connections, Fostering Solutions: 2012–2013ANSIAnnual Report. – New York, NY: ANSI, 40 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Russian nanotechnologies. 4, 11–12, 20–22 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Interview with Academician V. E. Fortov IV St. Petersburg International Economic Forum “Smart Networks - Smart Energy - Smart Economy”. St. Petersburg, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- German Energy Turn - Arguments for a Renewable Energy Future. Energytransition. The German Energiewende. [Google Scholar]
- Energy efficiency mechanisms: energy industry innovations. NanoNewsNet. 12Th of January, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Nanotechnology in the sectors of solar energy and energy storage. Technology Report / International Electrotechnical Commission. – Geneva, Switzerland : IEC, 101 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Make energy turning a successful project. Deutschland.de.1, 28-33 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Titov V. (2000) Transfer of Technology [Google Scholar]
- Uskova O. (2011) Silicone Deadlock. Izvestiya. December 5 [Google Scholar]
- Tsybulov P. M, Intellectual Property Management. K.: “KIS”. 448, (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.