SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- I. Adizes, Upravlenie zhiznennyim tsiklom korporatsii [Life Cycle Management Corporation], (Ed. by A. G. Seferyan), SPb.: Piter (2007). [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- P. F. Druker, Ryinok: kak vyiyti v lideryi. Praktika i printsipyi [How to get to the leaders. Practice and principles], Moscow, Ekonomika (1992). [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Chukhray, O. B. Mrykhina, Theoretical and methodological basis for technology transfer from universities to the business environment, Problems and Perspectives in Management, 16(1) (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. I. Karyi, Lohistychna infrastruktura v Ukraini: tsyfry i realnist [Logistics Infrastructure in Ukraine: Figures and Reality], Lohistyka, 762 (2013). [In Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- O. Koleshchuk, V. Lesinskyi, O. Yemelyanov, O. Zarytska, A. Symak, Substantiation of projects that account for risk in the resource-saving technological changes at enterprises, Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6(1-96) (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V. Kozyk, O. Mrykhina, T. Mirkunova, Conceptual model for economic evaluation of innovative technologies, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Management, 4(2) (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Moroz, N. P. Karachyna, T. M. Khalimon, Korporatyvne upravlinnia na pidpryiemstvakh Ukrainy: postpryvatyzatsiinyi etap evoliutsii [Corporate Governance at Ukrainian Enterprises: Post-Privatization Stage of Evolution], Vinnytsia: UNIVERSUM (2008). [In Ukrainian] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Petrovich, I. I. Novakivskyi, Modern concept of a model design of an organizational system of enterprise management, Econtechmod, 1 (4), Lublin – Lviv – Cracow (2012). [Google Scholar]
- A. Toffler, The adaptive corporation, Aldershot: Gower (2005). [Google Scholar]
- V. Trynchuk, P. Horyslavets, M. Plonka, Experience marketing and its tools in promoting the insurance services, Innovative Marketing, 14 (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.