SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- A. Yu. Fedorov Asymmetry of development of regions of the Russian Federation and tools for its smoothing. Questions of modern science and practice. 2, 4 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lavrovsky Measurement of regional asymmetry on the example of Russia. Voprosy ekonomiki. 3 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Ignatov Asymmetry of the socio-economic development of the regions of the Russian Federation and the main directions of its weakening. TERRA ECONOMICUS. 7, 2 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Yu. Krasilnikov Regional asymmetry of structural changes in the economy //Society and the economy, 2 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Duplenko, L.V. Puryzhova Asymmetry of the potential of socio-economic development of municipalities of the region on the example of the Kaliningrad region. Young Scientist. 19.1 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. V. Bozhidarnik, V.I. Chuzhikov European model of the identity of regional asymmetries (social aspect). Ukraine: aspects of practice. 6 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Zhovtyak G.A. Estimation of Spatial Asymmetry of Placing Productive Forces in the Economy of the Region. Effective Economics. 9 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. M. Vakhovich, O.E. Tabalova Regional asymmetry of sustainable development of Ukraine: diagnostics and alignment mechanisms (2012) [Google Scholar]
- The State Statistics Service of Ukraine [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Pilko, Models of Assessment and Analysis of Asymmetry of Regional Development. Development Economics. 2, 86 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.