SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- P. Sckokai, D. Moro, Modeling the reforms of the common agricultural policy for arable crops under uncertainty. AJAE, 88(1), 43-56 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sarker, Y. Surry, Product differentiation and trade in agri-food products: Taking stock and looking forward. International Agricultural Trade and Development, (Hauppauge: Nova Science Publishers Inc., 39-80, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ferto, Vertically differentiated trade and differences in factor endowment: The case of agri-food products between Hungary and the EU. JAE, 56(1), 117-134 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Skoblo, V.M. Vlasovets, Specific Features of the Formation of Structures in 60Kh2N4GDeF Precipitation-Hardening Steel. Materials Science, 12, 26-29 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Vlasenko, Modeliuvannia dynamiky rozvytku dlia udoskonalennia upravlinnia spetsializatsiieiu pidpryiemstva. Tekhnolohycheskyi audyt y rezerv proyzvodstva, 5/4(31), 9-15 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pieri, D. Rama, L. Venturini, Intra-industry trade in the European dairy industry. European Review of Agricultural Economics, 24(3-4), 411-425 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bojnec, I. Ferto, Agro-food trade competitiveness of Central European and Balkan countries. Food Policy, 34(5), 417-425 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.E. Huffman, R.E. Evenson, Structural and productivity change in US agriculture, 1950-1982. Agricultural Economics, 24(2), 127-147 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Naseem, D.J. Spielman, S.W. Omamo, Private-Sector Investment in R&D: A Review of Policy Options to Promote its Growth in Developing-Country Agriculture. Agribusiness, 26(1), 143-173 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kurosaki Specialization and diversification in agricultural transformation: The case of West Punjab,1903-92. AJAE, 85(2), 372-386 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Hallam, F. Machado, Efficiency analysis with panel data: A study of Portuguese dairy farms. European Review of Agricultural Economics, 23(1), 79-93 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Hadley, Patterns in technical efficiency and technical change at the farm-level in England and Wales, 1982-2002. JAE, 57(1), 81-100 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Latruffe, K. Balcombe, S. Davidova, K. Zawalinska, Technical and scale efficiency of crop and livestock farms in Poland: does specialization matter? Agricultural Economics. 32(3), 281-296 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Blazejczyk-Majka, R. Kala, K. Maciejewski, Productivity and efficiency of large and small field crop farms and mixed farms of the old and new EU regions. Agricultural Economics-Zemedelska Ekonomika, 58(2), 61-71 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.