SHS Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20197th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Society: Values and Human Behaviour|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- World Health Organization, Global status report on road safety, (2018). Available at: https://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/road_safety_status/2018/en [viewed 31.01.2019] [Google Scholar]
- European Commission Road safety in the European Union, Trends, statistics and main challenges (2018). Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/sites/roadsafety/files/vademecum_2018.pdf [viewed 31.01.2019] [Google Scholar]
- Commission of the European Communities, Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of Council about facilitating cross-border enforcement in the field of road safety, Brussels, 351/2 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Proposal for a directive of the European Parliament and of the Council facilitating cross-border enforcement in the field of road safety (2008). Available at: https://ec.europa.eu/transport/road_safety/sites/roadsafety/files/enforcement/doc/full_impact_assessment_en.pdf [viewed 31.01.2019] [Google Scholar]
- European Road Safety Observatory, Road Safety Country Overview – Latvia, 1–16 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Cabinet Order No. 180 “On Road Traffic Safety Plan for 2017-2020” (2017). Available at: https://likumi.lv/ta/en/en/id/289986 [viewed 31.01.2019] [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Beck, R.A. Shults, Seat belt use in states and territories with primary and secondary laws – United States, 2006, J. Saf. Res. 40(6), 469–472 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Strine, L.F. Beck, J. Bolen, C. Okoro, S. Dhingra, L. Balluz, Geographic and sociodemographic variation in self-reported seat belt use in the United States, Accident Analysis and Prevention 42(4), 1066–1071 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Tison, A.F. Williams, N.K. Chaudhary, Daytime and nighttime seat belt use by fatally injured passenger vehicle occupants. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Washington (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Laurie, J. Downs, M.R. Stevens, et al., Rural and Urban Differences in Passenger-Vehicle-Occupant Deaths and Seat Belt Use Among Adults, MMVR Surveillance Summaries 66(17), 1–13 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- K. Lipovac, M. Tesic, B. Maric, et al., Self-reported and observed seat belt use – A case study: Bosnia and Herzegovina, Accident Analysis and Prevention 84, 74–82 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Chliaoutakis, C. Gnardellis, I. Drakou, C. Darviri, V. Sboukis, Modelling the factors related to the seatbelt use by the young drivers of Athens, Accident Analysis and Prevention 32, 815–825 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Begg, D.J. Langley, Seat-belt use and related behavior among young adults, J. Saf. Res. 31, 211–220 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Calisir, M.R. Lehto, Young drivers' decision making and safety belt use, Accident Analysis and Prevention 34, 793–805 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.