SHS Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20197th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Society: Justice and Security|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- “Top 50 Performers in E-participation in 2016.” United Nations E-Government Survey 2016 United Nations E-Government Survey, 2017, 197–217. doi: 10.18356/8e967554-en [Google Scholar]
- Reshota, V. “Electronic Petition as a New Tool for Appeal to Public Administration Bodies.” Scientific Bulletin of the International Humanitarian University, 2015, 91–94. Available: http://www.vestnik-pravo.mgu.od.ua/archive/juspradenc15/part_1/26.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Konstantynivska, A.K. “Electronic Petition as an Effective Tool for Political Participation of Citizens.” Epistemological Studies in Philosophy, Social and Political Sciences 1(1–2), 88–95 (2017). doi: 10.15421/341809 [Google Scholar]
- About Citizens’ Appeal: Law of Ukraine dated 02.10.1996 No. 393/96-VR. Information from the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. 1996. No. 47. Art. 256 (with the following changes and replies) [Google Scholar]
- Fukuyama, F. The End of History and the Last Man. London: Penguin, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Hrytsyna, Mykhaylo. Poll: Top 50 Countries That Use Smartphones Most. Ukraine Is at Its Lowest Point in Europe. May 2017, Available: pingvin.pro/gadgets/news-gadgets/opytuvannya-top-50-krayin-yaki-najbilshe-korystuyutsya-smartfonamy-ukrayina-na-najnyzhchomu-mistsi-v-yevropi.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.