SHS Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20197th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Health: Public Health and Health Promotion|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- WHO, The Ottawa Charter for Health Promotion (1986). Available at: https://www.who.int/healthpromotion/conferences/previous/ottawa/en/ [viewed 2019. 21.01] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dobbins, H. Husson, K. DeCorby, R.L. LaRocca, School-Based Physical Activity Programs for Promoting Physical Activity and Fitness in Children and Adolescents Aged 6 to 18, Cochrane Database Syst. Rev., Cd007651 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C.E. Evans, M.S. Christian, C.L. Cleghorn, D.C. Greenwood, J.E. Cade, Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of School-Based Interventions to Improve Daily Fruit and Vegetable Intake in Children Aged 5 to 12 Y, Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 96, 889 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Knai, J. Pomerleau, K. Lock, M. McKee, Getting Children to Eat More Fruit and Vegetables: A Systematic Review, Prev. Med. 42, 85 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.E. Thomas, J. McLellan, R. Perera, School-Based Programmes for Preventing Smoking, Cochrane Database Syst. Rev., Cd001293 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R. Langford, C. Bonell, K. Komro, S. Murphy, D. Magnus, E. Waters, L. Gibbs, R. Campbell, The Health Promoting Schools Framework: Known Unknowns and an Agenda for Future Research, Health Educ. Behav. 44, 463 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WHO, Global school health initiative (1995). Available at: http://www.who.int/school_youth_health/gshi/en/ [viewed 10.01.2019] [Google Scholar]
- M.K. Helgesen, E. Fosse, S. Hagen, Capacity to Reduce Inequities in Health in Norwegian Municipalities, Scand. J. Public Health 45, 77 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Simonsen-Rehn, R. Laamanen, M. Brommels, S. Suominen, Determinants of Effective Health Promotion Actions in Local Contexts: A Study of the Perceptions of Municipal Politicians, Int. J. Public Health 57, 787 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Jansson, P.E. Tillgren, Health Promotion at Local Level: A Case Study of Content, Organization, and Development in Four Swedish Municipalities, BMC Public Health 10, 455 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Michie, M.M. van Stralen, R. West, The Behaviour Change Wheel: A New Method for Characterising and Designing Behaviour Change Interventions, Implement Sci. 6, 42 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Bartholomew, C.M. Markham, R.A.C. Ruiter, M.E. Fernàndez, G. Kok, G.S. Parcel, Planning health promotion programs: An intervention mapping approach (4th ed.) (Hoboken, NJ: Wiley, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Green, M.K. Kreuter, Health program planning an educational and ecological approach. (4th Ed.) (New York: McGraw Hill, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.