SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- A.I. Arnoldov A man and a world of culture. 349 (M.: MSIC 1992). [Google Scholar]
- A. Donini At the origin of Christianity: edited by prof. I.S. Sventsitsitskaya. 341 (M.: Politizdat 1979).– [Google Scholar]
- Y.A. Levada Social nature of religion. 261 (M.: Science 1965). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bobyreva, M.R. Zheltuhina, O.A. Dmitrieva, M.V. Busygina Role and Place of Religious Consciousness in Culture Formation. SHS Web Conf.,50 (2018)01035.DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/shsconf/20185001035 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Gurevich Philosophy of culture. 314 (M.: Aspect Press 1994). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Berdyaev About appointment of a person: experience of paradoxical ethics. 157 (Paris: Modern notes 1931). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Karasik Linguistic circle: personality, concepts, discourse., 477 (Volgograd: Peremena 2002). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Florenskiy Russuan philosophy. End of the19th-beginning of the 20th centuries. Antology, Cult, religion and culture, 148 ( St.Pb. : Russian Book1993). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Berdyaev About appointment of a person:experience of paradoxical ethics. 320 (Paris: Modernnotes 1931). [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Douson. Religion and culture. 281 (SPb. Aleteya 2000). [Google Scholar]
- M. Voytak Stereotype and art: Intercollegiate collection of papers, Religious style in genealogical perspective, 6th issue. 323–338 (Perm: State University 2003). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bobyreva Linguocultural characteristics of religion as a basis of formation of value reference points of society. 233 (Saint Louis, Missouri, USA 2019). [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Budagov Philology and culture. 303 (M. : MSU 1980). [Google Scholar]
- Yablokov I.N. Fundamentals of theoretical religious studies. 369 (Moscow: Cosmopolis 1994). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.