SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- G.Y. Peshkova, A.Y. Samarina. Digital economy and recruitment potential: strategic interconnection and prospects. The Education and science journal. 20 (10) (2018). https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2018-10-50-75 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Davydova N. N., Dorozhkin E. M. & Fedorov V. A. Educational research networks principles of organization.IJET,7(2.13)(2018). DOI: 10.14419/ijet.v7i2.13.11573 https://www.sciencepubco.com/index.php/ijet/article/view/11573 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Remorenko Different management for different education. (St. Petersburg.AEC, 2005). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Adamsky. Network partnership in education. (M: Eureka, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Novikov, N.P. Glotova. Models and mechanisms of management of educational networks and complexes. (M.: M of RWE., 2004). [Google Scholar]
- O.M. Gyshchina, O.P. Mikheeva. Massive open online courses for pedagogical staff training. The Education and science journal. 19(7) (2017). https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2017-7-119-136 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. V. Gromyko. Design and programming of education development. (M.: MARO, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- R Grant, C. Baden-Fuller. The knowledge-based view of strategic alliance formation: Knowledge accessing versus organizational learning. Cooperative Strategies and Alliances. (Amsterdam: Elsevier Science Ltd., 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ziman. “Postacademic science“: Constructing knowledge with networks and norms. SS, 9.(1) (1996) [Google Scholar]
- N. N Davydova, E.M. Dorozhkin, & V. A Fedorov. Objects And Managing Model Of Development Of Research And Education Networks. EpSBS. XXXV, 31. (2018). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15405/epsbs.2018.02.31 [Google Scholar]
- B. Latour. Reassembling the Social. An Introduction to Actor-Network-Theory. (Oxford: Oxford Univ. Press., 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wenger. Communities of Practice: learning, meaning and identity. (Cambridge: Cambridge Univ. Press., 1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Astashova, S.K. Bondyreva, A.P. Smantser. Development of the axiosphere of the future teacher in the dialogue space of modern education. The Education and science journal. 20(7). (2018). https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2018-7-32-67 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Usol'tsev A. P. Inflation of the competition-based approach in the Russian pedagogical science and practical teaching. The Education and science journal.19(1)(2017). https://doi.org/10.17853/1994-5639-2017-1-9-25 [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Komarov, S.I. Cordon. Fundamentals of methodology: a system-based approach. (Perm: Publishing house in Perm. State Un., 2005). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Prigozhin. Goals and values. New ways of working with the future. (M.: Academy of national economy, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- K. Collinson, D. Purcell; Learn to fly. Practical lessons on knowledge management from the best learning organizations (M.: ICSR, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.