SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- V. Evtushenko, Yu. Shpakovsky. Legal regulation of the exercise of citizens' right to a favorable environment violated by natural and man-made emergencies. 2.152–157 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Ivanov D. Bekyashev Ecological migration of the population: International legal aspects: Scientific publication. 10.(2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Brown, P. Mcgrathand B. Stokes. Worldwatch Paper. Twenty-two dimensions of the population problem, 5. (1976) [Google Scholar]
- J. McAdam. Climate Change, Forced Migration, and International Law Hardcover. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E. Markova. Actual problems of Russian law. International legal protection of environmental migrants: 7. 209–217. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Zarubin. Measurement of social tension theory, methodology and research methodology: materials of the All-Russian scientific-practical conference. Methodological aspects of the diagnosis of social tension in society. 9, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- V. Evtushenko, Ecological migration as an integral part of the human security system and ensuring environmental safety, LEX RUSSICA, 6. 158–169. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Julienne. Every year thousands of people flee from advancing deserts, depleting forests and man-made disasters such as Chernobyl and Bhopal. Retrieved from: www.cybersciences.com (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.