SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- V.K. Balsevich, Theory and practice of physical culture, 3, 21–40 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Kashuba, N.L. Golovanova, Physical education of students, 22 (2), 57–62 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Shuba, V.V. Shuba, Physical education of students, 21 (6), (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Zagrevskaya, Theory and practice of physical culture and sports, 11, 51–54 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hanssen-Doose, C. Albrecht, S. Schmidt, German journal of exercise and sport research, 48 (4), 530–543 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Svystun, V.M. Trach, Kh.E. Shavel, Pedagogics psychology medical-biological problems of physical training and sports, 21 (6), 301–307 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Golubev, G.N. Golubevaet al., National academy of managerial staff of culture and arts herald, 4 (2), 281–285 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Guba, N.N. Chesnokov, Innovative methods of physical culture (Physical culture, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- C. Kerner, V. Goodyear, American journal of health education, 48 (5, SI), 287–297 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Krivtsova, M.I. Shepeleva, Physical culture of students: materials of the 60th St. Petersburg interuniversity scientific.-prakt. conf, 45–47 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Kalina, R.A. Aidarov, Journal of history culture and art research, 6 (4), 673–679 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Popel, G.A. Pyatnychuk, D.V. Pyatnichuk, V.V. Maystruv, Physical education of students, 21 (6) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Aidarov, I.G. Kalina, Modern Journal of Language Teaching Methods, 7 (9.1), 343–347 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Slobodanka, ECER, The past, the present and the future of educational research, URL: http://www.eera-ecer.de/ecerprogrammes/conference/19/network/470 (date of access: 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tufekčić, Basic determinants of producing a modern textbook. Meto-dički obzori, 7 (2), 119–126 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.O. Ivanova, I.M. Osmolovskaya, SHS Web of Conferences, 29, 01055 (2016) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Bondarchuk, Sportization of physical education (Olympia Press, Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L.I. Lubysheva, Physical culture: education, training, 4, 6–8 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Raevsky, Sportization of physical education as a problem of modernity (Physical education and sport, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.