SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- J. Rawls, Philosophy and Public Affairs, The Priority of Rights and Ideas of the Good, 17, 4, 251– 276, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mesoudi, P. Danielson, Theory in Biosciences, Ethics, evolution and culture, 127, 3, 229–240, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Loi, M. Christen, Ercim News, How to Include Ethics in Machine Learning Research, 116, 5, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- I. Rahwan, M. Cebrian, Nature, Machine behaviour, 568, 7753, 477–486, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Awad, S. Dsouza, R. Kim, Nature, The Moral Machine experiment, 563, 7729, 59–68, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- U. Kose, Brain-Broad Research in Artificial Intelligence and Neuroscience, Are We Safe Enough in the Future of Artificial Intelligence? A Discussion on Machine Ethics and Artificial Intelligence Safety, 9, 2, 184–197, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Danielson, Ethics and Information Technology, Designing a machine to learn about the ethics of robotics: the N-reasons platform, 12, 3, 251–261, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Danielson, Nature, Moral Machines: Teaching Robots Right from Wrong, 457, 7229, 540, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- D. Madras, T. Pitassi, R. Zemel, Nips 2018, Predict Responsibly: Improving Fairness and Accuracy by Learning to Defer, 31, 11, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Hors, M. C. Rousset, Expert Systems with Applications, The sustainability of structural knowledge is a formal basis based on the logic of description, 8, 3, 371–380, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- W. Carnielli, A. Rodrigues, WCP, On the Philosophy and Mathematics of the Logics of Formal Inconsistency, 152 57–88. [Google Scholar]
- G. K. Golubev, Problemy Peredachi Informatsii, On a method of empirical risk minimization, 40, 3, 21–32, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Ketenchiev, Computing Center RAS Combinatorial theory of learning reliability by precedents: Dis. doc Phys.-Mat. Sciences: 05-13-17, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wirth, J. Hipp, CRISP: DM Towards a Standard Process Model for Data Mining, Retrieved from: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download? doi=10.1.1.198.5133&rep=rep1&type=pdf [Google Scholar]
- V. N. Vapnik, A. Y. Chervonenkis, Theory of Probability and its Applications, Necessary and sufficient conditions for the uniform convergence of means to their expectations, 26 (3), 532–553, (1981). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, Z. Lu, K. Cheng, W. Yun, Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, A Bayesian Monte Carlo-based method for efficient computation of global sensitivity indices, 117, 498–516, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- S. L. Anderson, AI and Society, Asimov's “Three Laws of Robotics” and machine metaethics, 22, 4, 477–493, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Perspectives on Issues in AI Governance - Google AI, Retrieved from: https://ai.google/static/documents/perspectives-onissues-in-ai-governance.pdf [Google Scholar]
- British Standard BS 8611:2016, ethical design and application of robots, Retrieved from: http://www.machinebuilding.net/ta/t1028.htm [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Applin, M. D. Fischer, Istas, New Technologies and Mixed-Use Convergence How Humans and Algorithms are Adapting to Each Other, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H. William Dettmer, Milwaukee, Goldratt's Theory of Constraints: A Systems Approach to Continuous Improvement, (1997). [Google Scholar]
- P. Arveson, The Deming Cycle, Retrieved from: https://www.balancedscorecard.org/BSCBasics/Articles-Videos/The-Deming-Cycle [Google Scholar]
- Pthe application: 01.06.2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.