SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||National Interests and National Development Strategies|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- The Federal Law of 31.10. 2014 № 488-FZ «About Industrial Policy in the Russian Federation» (2014).URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_173119/. Accessed: 09.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Rosstat, Russian statistical yearbook (2018). URL: https://www.gks.ru/storage/mediabank/year18.pdf. Accessed: 09.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Yakutin. Integrated corporate structures in the market economy of Russia (Free Economic Society of Russia, Moscow, 2009). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- Yu. B. Vinslav, Integrated business management: Theoretical and methodical aspects. Management innovations for large business (Publishing House «Centre-LitNefteGas», Moscow, 2017). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Avdasheva, T.G. Dolgopyatova, H. Plyaynes, Corporate management in JSC with state participation: Russian problems in the context of the world experience (Publishing House of the State University High School of Economics, Moscow, 2007). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- The Federal Law of 13.07.2015 № 224-FZ «About Public-Private Partnership, Municipal-Private Partnership in the Russian Federation and Making Amendments in some Legislative Acts of the Russian Federation» (2015). URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_182660/. Accessed: 09.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Mochalnikov, Public-private partnership: Domestic experience, world tendencies, the development vector for Russia (Economics, Moscow, 2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.