SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modernization of the Economy of Regions and Cities|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- Th. Farole, G. Akinci, Special economic zones. Progress, emerging challenges, and future directions (New York, Washington DC, 2011). URL: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org/bitstream/handle/10986/2341/638440PUB0Exto00Box0361527B0PUBLIC0.pdf. Accessed: 11.08.2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Wang, The economic impact of special economic zones: Evidence from Chinese municipalities. Journal of Development Economics, 101, 133-147 (2013). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jdeveco.2012.10.009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Ablaev, Innovation clusters in the Russian economy: Economic essence, concepts, approaches. Procedia Economics and Finance, 24, 3-12 (2015). DOI: 10.1016/S2212-5671(15)00605-X. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.E. Suvorova, Creation and management of special economic zones in the regions of Russia. Strategy for Sustainable Development of Regions of Russia, 13, 28-35 (2013). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sosnovskikh, Industrial clusters in Russia: The development of special economic zones and industrial parks. Russian Journal of Economics, 3(2), 174-199 (2017). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ruje.2017.06.004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Federal Law of 22.07.2005N 116-FZ (an edition of 03. 07.2016) "Aboutspecial economic zones in the Russian Federation" (2005). URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_54599/. Accessed: 11.08.2019. [Google Scholar]
- Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 398 of 26 April 2012 "On Approval of Criteria for the Creation of a Special Economic Zone" (as amended and supplemented on 27 March 2013) 92012). URL: https://base.garant.ru/70168878/. Accessed: 19.08.2019. [Google Scholar]
- Special Economic Zone Act. REPUBLIC ACT NO. 7916 25.07.1994, Republic of the Philippines (1994). URL: http://www.peza.gov.ph/index.php/about-peza/special-economic-zone-act. Accessed: 11.08.2019. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Pushkin, Legal regime of foreign investments in the Russian Federation (Moscow, Alpine Books, 2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Shevtsova, Specifics of management of special economic zones in Russia at the present stage. Journal of the Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law, 4, 368-373 (2012). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Zubkova, E.Yu. Dremova, Special economic zone of industrial production type (SEZ PPT) "Tolyatti" as an instrument of regional economic development. News of the Institute of Management Systems of the SSUE, 2(3), 141-144 (2011). [in Rus.] [Google Scholar]
- JSC "SEZ PPT" Togliatti, Data of SEZ Tolyatti (2019). URL: http://oeztlt.ru/ru/project/. Accessed: 11. 08.2019. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kuchinskaya, S.A. Lipski, Conditions for the creation of special economic zones and the definition of the territory adjacent to special economic zones in the Russian Federation. Property Relations in the Russian Federation, 3(150), 34-38 (2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- S. Beliakov, A. Kapustkina, Analysis of performance indicators of functioning of territories with special economic status in the Russian Federation. Procedia Engineering, 165, 1424-1429 (2016). DOI: 10.1016/j.proeng.2016.11.874. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- The Federal Law of 29.12.2014N 473-FZ "About territories of advancing socio-economic development in the Russian Federation" (2014). URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_172962/. Accessed: 17.08.2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.