SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modernization of the Economy of Regions and Cities|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- G. Abuselidze, A. Slobodianyk, Investment of the financial instruments and their influence on the exchange stock market development. In A. Auzina (Ed.), Proceedings of the International Scientific Conference Economic Science for Rural Development, 52, 203-210 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- G. Abuselidze, Georgia‘s capital market: Functioning problems and development directions in association with European Union. Journal of Applied Economic Sciences, 13(7), 1929-1938 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Arzhenovsky, I.N. Molchanov, Statistical forecasting methods (RSEU, Rostov-on-Don, 2001). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Nyman, Small encyclopedia of trader (Kiev Logos, Kiev, 1971). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Sokhatskaya, Exchange business (carte Blanche, Moscow, 2009). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Acharya, T.C. Johnson, Insider trading in credit derivatives. Journal of Financial Economics, 84(1), 110-141 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Easley, N.M. Kiefer, M. O’Hara, J.B. Paperman, Liquidity, information, and infrequently traded stocks. The Journal of Finance, 51(4), 1405-1436 (1996). DOI: 10.2307/2329399. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Bettis, J.L. Coles, M.L. Lemmon, Corporate policies restricting trading by insiders. Journal of Financial Economics, 57(2), 191-220 (2000). DOI: 10.1016/S0304-405X(00)00055-6. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Brockman, D.Y. Chung, Investor protection and firm liquidity. The Journal of Finance, 58(2), 921-937 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.P.H. Fishe, M.A. Robe, The impact of illegal insider trading in dealer and specialist markets: Evidence from a natural experiment. Journal of Financial Economics, 71(3), 461-488 (2004). DOI: 10.1016/S0304-405X(03)00188-0. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Bhattacharya, H. Daouk, The world price of insider trading. The Journal of Finance, 57(1), 75-108 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Du, S.-J. Wei, Does insider trading raise market volatility? The Economic Journal, 114(498), 916-942 (2004). DOI: 10.1111/j.1468-0297.2004.00249.x. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- National Bank of Ukraine, Official exchange rate of Hryvnia (2019). URL: https://bank.gov.ua/control/en/. Accessed: 15. 08.2019. [Google Scholar]
- National Bank of Georgia, Official exchange rate of LARI (2019). URL: https://www.nbg.gov.ge/index.php?m=582&lng=eng. Accessed: 15. 08.2019. [Google Scholar]
- Nasdaq, SPY S & P 500 Index (2019). URL: https://new.nasdaq.com/market-activity/funds-and-etfs/spy. Accessed: 15. 08.2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.