SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modernization of the Economy of Regions and Cities|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- E.P. Kakorina, Attitude of the population to engagement in physical culture and sport. Healthcare in Russia, 11, 137-140 (2011). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- O’Mahony, Sport in the USSR: Physical culture – Visual culture (University of Chicago Press, Chicago, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Solov’eva, The level of physical activity and motivation of urban population for physical exercises and sports. Issues of Territorial Development, 3(83), 119-136 (2016). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- P. Edwards, A. Tsouros, Promoting physical activity and active living in urban environments. The role of local governments. The solid facts (World Health Organization, Geneva, 2006). [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Bauman, R.S. Reis, J.F. Sallis, J.C. Wells, R.J. Loos, B.W. Martin, Correlates of physical activity: Why are some people physically active and others not? Lancet, 380(9838), 258-271 (2012). DOI: 10.1016/S0140-6736(12)60735-1. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L.H. McNeill, M.W. Kreuter, S.V. Subramanian, Social environment and physical activity: A review of concepts and evidence. Social Science and Medicine, 63(4), 1011-1022. (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- М. Braubach, M.E. Héroux, N. Korol, Е. Paunovic, I.A. Zastenskaya, The value of housing conditions and urban environment for the health. Hygiene and Sanitary, 1, 9-15 (2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- K. Young, M. Atkinson (Eds.), Qualitative research on sport and physical culture. Research in the Sociology of Sport, 6 (Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Bingley, 2012). DOI: 10.1108/S1476-2854(2012)0000006015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Gustafson, R.E. Rhodes, Parental correlates of physical activity in children and early adolescents. Sports Medicine, 36(1), 79-97 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Yao, R.E. Rhodes, Parental correlates in child and adolescent physical activity: A meta-analysis. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity, 12(10) (2015). DOI: 10.1186/s12966-015-0163-y. [Google Scholar]
- C. Currie, Ch. Roberts, A. Morgan, R. Smith, W. Settertobulte, O. Samdal, V. Barnekow Rasmussen (Eds.), Young people’s health in context. Health Behaviour in School-aged Children (HBSC) study: International report from the 2001/2002 survey (World Health Organization, Copenhagen, 2004). [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Van Lenthe, J. Brug, J.P. Mackenbach, Neighbourhood inequalities in physical inactivity: The role of neighbourhood attractiveness, proximity to local facilities and safety in the Netherlands. Social Science and Medicine, 60(4), 763-775 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kurakov, N.L. Maltseva, Physical inactivity is a result of urbanization or laziness? (Materials of medicosociological study). Sociology of a City, 3, 74-81 (2014). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Frank, J.F. Sallis, T.L. Conway, J.E. Chapman, B.E. Saelens, W. Bachman, Many paths from land use to health: Associations between neighborhood walkability and active transportation, body mass index, and air quality. Journal of the American Planning Association, 72(1), 75-87 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Frank, S. Kavage, T. Litman, Promoting public health through Smart Growth: Building healthier communities through transportation and land use policies and practices (2006). URL: https://www.vtpi.org/sgbc_health.pdf. Accessed: 17.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- A.T. Kaczynski, K.A. Henderson, Parks and recreation settings and active living: A review of associations with physical activity function and intensity. Journal of Physical Activity and Health, 5(4), 619-632 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Saelens, J.F. Sallis, J.B. Black, D. Chen, Neighbourhood-based differences in physical activity: An environment scale evaluation. American Journal of Public Health, 93, 1552-1558 (2003). DOI: 10.2105/AJPH.93.9.1552. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Mackett, B. Brown, Transport, physical activity and health: Present knowledge and the way ahead (Centre for Transport Studies University College London, London, UK, 2011). [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Zybunovskaya, A.N. Pokida, Spare time and leisure as conditions for forming healthy lifestyle of the Russian population. Izvestiya of Saratov University. Series: Sociology. Politology, 11(2), 37-41 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Federal Agency of State Statistics, Annual report “Regions of Russia. Social-economic indicators” (2018). URL: https://www.gks.ru/free_doc/doc_2018/region/reg-pok18.pdf. Accessed: 17.09.2019. [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.