SHS Web Conf.
Volume 71, 2019Eurasia: Sustainable Development, Security, Cooperation – 2019
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Modernization of the Economy of Regions and Cities|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- S. Blemus, D. Guegan, Initial crypto-asset offerings (ICOs), tokenization and corporate governance (2019).URL: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3350771. Accessed: 24.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. Lafarre, Ch. Van der Elst, Blockchain technology for corporate governance and shareholder activism. European Corporate Governance Institute (ECGI) - Law Working Paper, 390 (2018). URL: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3135209. Accessed: 24.09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Sannikova, Blockchain in corporate governance: Challenges and opportunities. Law and Economics, 4(374), 27-36 (2019). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- D. Yermack, Corporate governance and blockchains. Review of Finance, 21(1), 7-31 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Geis, Traceable shares and corporate law. Northwestern University Law Review, 113(2), 227-278 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Savelyev, Some risks related to tokenization and blockchainisation of civil-law relations. Statute, 2, 36-51 (2018). [in Rus.]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Petrin, Corporate management in the age of AI. UCL Working Paper Series, 3 (2019). URL: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3346722. Accessed: 24. 09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- F. Möslein, Robots in the boardroom: Artificial intelligence and corporate law. In W. Barfield, U. Pagallo (Eds.), Research Handbook on the Law of Artificial Intelligence (pp.649-670). Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Bortnikov, Robots liability or liability for products? In S. Ashmarina, A. Mesquita, M. Vochozka M. (Eds.), Digital Transformation of the Economy: Challenges, Trends and New Opportunities. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 908 (pp. 32-41). Cham: Springer (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Morhat, Legal personality of artificial intelligence in the field of intellectual property law: Civil law problems. Doctor Thesis. Moscow: Russian State Academy of Intellectual Property (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Shakow, The Tao of the DAO: Taxing an entity that lives on a blockchain. Tax Notes, 160(7), 929-934 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- W.A. Kaal, Blockchain solutions for agency problems in corporate governance. In Kashi R. Balachandran (Ed.), Economic Information to Facilitate Decision Making. World Scientific Publishers (2019). URL: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3373393. Accessed: 24. 09.2019. [Google Scholar]
- U.R. Rodrigues, Law and the blockchain. Iowa Law Review, 104(2), 679-729 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Kolber, Not-so-smart blockchain contracts and artificial responsibility. Stanford Technology Law Review, 21(2), 198-234 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Reyes, If Rockefeller were a coder. George Washington Law Review, 87(2), 373-429 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.