SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Philosophy of Science and Technology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- Y.V. Ivanova, Search for the optimal balance of interests in labor law, Labor law in Russia and abroad. 3, 29-31 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Lushnikov, M.V. Lushnikova, Ontology of the domestic science of labor law in the post-Soviet period (Monograph, Moscow, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Markov, V. Yakuzi, Metaphysics as a phenomenon of modern humanism: methodological aspect, DIXI - 2018: ideas, hypotheses, discoveries in social and humanitarian research: collection of scientific works: issue 9, under ed. of Doctor of Soc. Sciences A. Y. Zavalishina, Khabarovsk, 57-78 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mironov, Metaphysics does not die (Heidegger and his defense of metaphysics). Intelligence. Innovation Investments, Intelligence. Innovations. Investment, 9, 84-97 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. Pickering, New ontologies, Logos, 27 (3), 154-172 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Rozov, The principle of human protection (anthroprostasia) and relevant value conflicts, Human, 30 (2), 176-190 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. Latour, Coming Out as a Philosopher, Social Studies of Science, 40 (4), 599-608 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Lyutov, Russian law on discrimination in employment: can it be compatible with international labor standards?, Russian Law Journal, IV (3), 7-50 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zaitseva, E. Gomes, S. Racheva, & V. Cruz, Intermediary in a collective labor dispute resolution, BRICS Law Journal, VI (2), 33-59 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.