SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Philosophy of Science and Technology|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- E. Berdysheva, “You can’t buy health”: about the contradictions of the marketization of vital goods on the example of the market of dental services in Moscow, Laboratorium: Russian Review of Social Research, 2, 91-114 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Farkhatdinov, Art as a commodity: old and new research perspectives, Journal of Economic Sociology, 3(12), 127-144 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Fromm, Escape from Freedom. Man for Himself. An inquiry into the psychology of ethics (Moscow: AST, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Fromm, The Anatomy of Human Destructiveness, (Moscow: AST, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- E. Fromm, To Have or to Be? (AST., Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Golovashina, Commercialization of the time: the value and price of the moment, Fractal Simulation, 1, 85-91 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Ishchenko, Commercialization in the international sports movement, The Reporter of Volzhsky University after V.N. Tatishchev, 72, 111-118 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- St. John Chrysostom, Creations of our holy father John Chrysostom, Archbishop of Constantinople. [Tvoreniya svyatogo ottsa nashego Ioanna Zlatousta, Arkhiyepiskopa Konstantinopol’skogo]. St. Petersburg: Publication of the St. Petersburg Theological Academy v. I–XII. (1894-1911) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kurennoy, Consumer Society PostNauka, information on: https://postnauka.ru/faq/41327 [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Polyakov, Commercialization of science: pro and contra, Simvol nauki, Omega science, 2, 242-245 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Popova, The Man, Its Price and Value: On the Problem of Body Commodification in Scientific Knowledge, Epistemology & Philosophy of Science, 3(49), 140-157 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Shcherbatykh, The seven deadly sins, or the psychology of vice for believers and unbelievers (Moscow: AST, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Suvalko, Emotional capitalism: the commercialization of the senses Preprint (Moscow: Publishing House of the Higher School of Economics, 2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.