SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Philosophy and World Religions|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- Zinon, Archimandrite, Conversations of the Icon Painter (Fund named after A. Men, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- Chernyshev, Priest, A. Zholondz, Issues of Modern Icon Veneration and Icon Painting, Alpha and Omega, 2(13), 259-279 (1997). Information on: http://www.art-sobor.ru/archives/101 [Google Scholar]
- O. Gubareva, Problems of Modern Icon Painting. Svet Nevecherniy. Journal of the Vladimir Diocese, 4, 45-50 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. Armeeva, Correlation of the Tradition and the Author’s Principle When Copying Icons in the System of Education of a Modern Icon Painter, Bulletin of Kostroma State University named after N.A. Nekrasov. 4, 63-66 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.Trapeznikova, To the Issue of Creating Icons of Newly-Glorified Saints at the Turn of the 20th-21st Centuries. Historical, Philosophical, Political and Legal Sciences, Cultural Studies and Art History, Issues of Theory and Practice, Gramota, 6 (32), 189-191 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Andreeva, The Problems of the Canon and Innovation in Modern Church Painting, Bulletin of Moscow State Regional University, 3, 18-23 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ostapenko, Studying and Teaching Icon Painting at the Turn of the 20th-21st Centuries: Philosophical, Ethical, Spiritual and Educational Aspects, Bulletin of Kostroma State University named after N.A. Nekrasov, 1, 50-54 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yazykova, L. Golovkov Hegumen, Icon of the 20th Century. History of Icon Painting of the 6th-20th Centuries. Origins. Traditions. Modernity, Publishing House SIV, Moscow, 231-251 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ryadinskaya, The Main Problems of Modern Ecclesiastical Art. Design Education – the 21st Century, Materials of the Correspondence International Scientific-Practical Conference, 35-44 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Drobnaya, The Iconographic Canon and the Philosophical Justification of Its Representation in the Works of Contemporary Orthodox Artists, Humanitarian Vector, 2(38), 111-115 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Yazykova, Co-Creation of an Image. Theology of Icon (Publishing House BBE, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. Artsybasheva, From the History of Icon Painting in Russia of Modern and Contemporary Times: the 18th-20th Century, News of Russian State Pedagogical University named after A.I. Gertsen. Social and Humanitarian Sciences, 4(7), 220-224 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bobreshova, Religious and Aesthetic Foundations of the Canonical Icon Painting Culture, Humanitarian and Socio-Economic Sciences, 5(102), 57-62 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.