SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- G.W.F. Hegel, Lectures on the philosophy of history (Nauka, St. Petersburg, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bolingbroke, Letters on the study and benefits of history, 25 (Nauka, Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ranke, Historians and history: life, fate, creativity, vol. 2, 297 (Ostozhe, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- W. Windelband, Favorites. Spirit and history (Yurist, Moscow, 1995). [Google Scholar]
- A. Vasilyev, Contemporary memory studies and the transformation of the classical heritage, in Dialogues with time: memory of the past in the context of history, 23 (Krug, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Toropygina, Iconology. Start. The problem of the character in Aby Warburg and in the iconology of his circle (Progress-Tradition, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Bloch, The Apology of History, or the Craft of the Historian, 18–19 (Nauka, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- J. Revel, A History of Mentalities: A Review Experience, in Controversy on the Essential, 52 (Nauka, Moscow, 1993). [Google Scholar]
- J. Le Goff, From Heaven to Earth, in Odyssey. The man in the story, 30 (Nauka, Moscow, 1991). [Google Scholar]
- A. Gurevich, Historical Synthesis and the Annals School, 152 (Indrik, Moscow, 1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.