SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- E. Y. Batalov, In the world of utopia: Five dialogues about utopia, utopian consciousness and utopian experiments (Moscow, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- I.T. Kasavin, Megaprojects and global projects: the science between utopia and technocracy, Problems of Philosophy, 9, 40-56 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Lapin, Fundamental values of civilizational choice in the XXIst century. Part I. Human civilization before choosing the configuration of fundamental values, Questions of philosophy, 4, 3-15 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. E. Martynov, To the consideration of the semantic evolution of the concept of “utopia” (XX century), Questions of Philosophy, 10, 152-158 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Paniotova, Utopia: Life After Death (A Review of a Scientific Conference), Philosophy Issues, 11, 213-215 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Sannikova, The specifics of the Latin American utopia, Humanitarian and socio-economic sciences, 1 (16), 200 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- P. I. Sidorov, Ecology of mental epidemics, Human Ecology, 6, 33-49 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Y. D. Smirnova, Utopia as a form of realization of human reality, Scientific notes of Kazan University. Series Humanities, 154 (1), 166-172 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Suslov, Utopia as a subject of modern research in the West and in Russia, Bulletin of the Russian State Humanitarian University. Series “History. Philology. Culturology. Oriental Studies”, 7 (108), 34-41 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L. I. Yaduta, About mercy and justice: A. Rand’s answer, Ideas and ideals, 1 (2) (28), 110-116 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patterson, Jr H. William, The Martian Named Smith: Critical Perspectives on Robert A. Heinlein’s Stranger in a Strange Land (Nitrosyncretic Press, Sacramento, 2001). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.