SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- A.Yu. Dmitriychuk, On the issue of family transformation in modern Russian society, Sc. Bull. of BelSU. Ser. “Phil. Soc. Law” Belgorod, 333, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Troitsky, Christian philosophy of marriage. Information on https://azbyka.ru/otechnik/Sergej_Troickij/hristianskaja-filosofija-braka/1 (Accessed 18 April 2019) (1997). [Google Scholar]
- T. Parsons, The system of modern societies (Aspect-Press, Moscow, 1998). [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Rozin, Love and sexuality in culture, family and views on sex education (Logos, High School, Moscow, 1999). [Google Scholar]
- Z. Freud, Dissatisfaction with culture (Znanie, Moscow, 1989). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Golosenko, Sociologi of Pitirim Sorokin, The history of bourgeois sociology in the first half of the 20th century (Nauka, Moscow, 1979). [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Lipich, A.Yu. Dmitriychuk, Family in philosophical and cultural understanding, Sc. Bull. of BSU. Ser. “Phil. Soc. Law”, 10 (259) (40) (Belgorod, NRU “BelSU” Publishing House “Belgorod”, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Golod, Monogamous Family: Crisis or Evolution?, Soc.-Polit. J., 6, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- N.L. Pushkareva, Z.Z. Mukhina, N.A. Mitsyuk, Townswomen and townsmen in the political, economic and cultural processes of Russian urbanization of the XIV-XXI centuries (XI International Scientific Conference of the Russian Association of Female History Researchers, Nizhny Novgorod, October 4-7, 2018)], Woman in Russian Society, 1, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Kashina, L.A. Vasilenko, The fractality of gender relations and the use of the gender resource of public policy and management in modern Russia, Woman in Russian Society, 2, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Sorokin, The crisis of the modern family, Bull. of Mosc. Univ. Series 18. Soc. and Polit. Science, 3, 65-79. [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Sillaste, Social transitions and the formation of a new gender order, Woman in Russian Society, 2, 5 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- B. Smorodin, Divertissement of feminism, Theological Leaflet, Reformation Society, 8. Information on http://baznica.info/article/divertisment-feminizma (Accessed 18 April 2019) (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.