SHS Web Conf.
Volume 72, 2019International Scientific Conference: “Achievements and Perspectives of Philosophical Studies” (APPSCONF-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Man in the World of Culture|
|Published online||28 November 2019|
- N.Y. Kuznetsova, I.N. Ruzhinskaya, The Old Believer tradition of mentoring as an example of a continuous educational tradition, Continuing Education: XXI Century, 4(16), 50–61 (2016). DOI: 10.15393/j5.art.2016.3304. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Pashkov, Unpublished manuscript by A.S. Prugavina about the persecution of the Vygov Old Believers under Nicholas I: an unknown episode of the Narodnik “schismatic”, Old Believers in Russia (XVII — XX centuries), 3, 339–357 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Prugavin, Schism and sectarianism in Russian folk life (Printing house of I. D. Sytin, Moscow, 1905). [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Sazhin, N.Yu. Kuznetsova, Persecution of the Ambur skete of Alexander Stepanovitch Prugavin, Bulletin of St. Petersburg University, 62(4), 807–816 (2017). DOI: 10.21638/11701/spbu02.2017.408. [Google Scholar]
- B.B. Sazhin, Religious persecution of the Old Believers as a factor in the internal colonization of Russia in the view of the Narodniks, The Light of Christ enlightens everyone: Almanac of the St. Philaret Orthodox Christian Institute, 27, 21–33 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Suslova, The clergy and laity of the Olonets Uyezd: the experience of the settlement of enslavement in the Shuisky graveyard in the middle of the XVII century, Bulletin of the Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia, 4, 75–86 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Suslova, Karelian impostor priest in the face of church authorities in the first third of the 18th century, Bulletin of the Orthodox St. Tikhon Humanitarian University, 74, 63–79 (2017). DOI: 10.15382/sturII201774.63-79. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Suslova, Fishing in the Assumption Murom Monastery in the first third of the 17th century Scientific Dialogue, 11 (59), 334–351 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Tovbin, R.Yu. Atorin, K.Ya. Kozhurin, Orthodox Old Believers as a variant of Russian civilization: the relevance of the study, Scientific notes of the Crimean Federal University named after V.I. Vernadsky, Philosophy, Political science, Cultural Studies, 4 (2), 38–45 (2018a). [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Tovbin, R.Yu. Atorin, K.Ya. Kozhurin, Orthodox Old Believers as a variant of Russian civilization: research methodology, Bulletin of Slavic cultures, 49, 9–31 (2018b). [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Chernyakova, Local peasant community of Karelia of the 19th century in the struggle for survival: strategy or intuition ?, Russian History, 3, 216–226 (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.