SHS Web Conf.
Volume 73, 2020Innovative Economic Symposium 2019 – Potential of Eurasian Economic Union (IES2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Stabilization and Development of SMEs in Rural Areas|
|Published online||13 January 2020|
- T. Burns, G.M. Stalker, The management of innovation. Tavistock Publications (1961) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Galbraith, E. Lawler, The challenge of change: organizing for competitive advantage. In: Tomorrow’s organization: craft winning capabilities in a dynamic world, eds. S. A. Mohrman, J. R. Galbraith, E. E. Lawler, Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, Calif, 1-20 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- D.K. Banner, Designing effective organizations: traditional & transformational views. Sage: Thousand Oaks, CA (1995) [Google Scholar]
- R. Ashkenas, D. Ulrich, T. Jick, S. Kerr, The Boundaryless organization: breaking the chains of organizational structure. Jossey-Bass: San Francisco, CA (1995) [Google Scholar]
- G.B. Friesen, Organization design for the 21st Century. Consulting to management, 16(3), 32-51 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Hodge, W.P. Anthony, L.M. Gales, Organization theory: a strategic approach, 5th ed. Prentice Hall: Upper Saddle River, New Jersey (1996) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. O’Neill, L.L. Beauvais, R.W, Scholl, The use of organizational culture and structure to guide strategic behaviour: an information processing perspective. The Journal of Behavioural and Applied Management, 2(2), 131-150 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mintzberg, H. Mintzberg on management: inside our strange world of organizations. Free Press: New York (1989) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mintzberg, The structuring of organizations: a synthesis of the research. Prentice-Hall: Englewood Cliffs, NJ (1979) [Google Scholar]
- D. Katz, R.L. Kahn, The social psychology of organizations. John Wiley & Sons: New York (1966) [Google Scholar]
- D. Miller, Configurations of strategy and structure: towards a synthesis. In: Readings in strategic management, eds. D. Asch, C. Bowman. Macmillan Education: London (1989) [Google Scholar]
- J. Hunter, Improving organizational performance through the use of effective elements of organizational structure. International Journal of Health Care Quality Assurance, 15(4/5), 12-21 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Wang, P.K. Ahmed, The informal structure: hidden energies within an organisation, Management Research Centre, Wolverhampton Business School Working Paper Series 2002, University of Wolverhampton, Telford, Shropshire (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cooper, Organizational change: From public to private sector a UK based reflective case study. Journal of American Academy of Business, 5(1/2), 474-481 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.