SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- I. Donmez, S. Alp, Application of hidden Markov model for brand preferences and reasons of preferences in sportswear sector. Pamukkale University Journal of Engineering Sciences, 25, 115-120 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- WY. Baek, KK. Byon, YH. Choi, CW. Park, Millennial conusmers´ perception of sportswear brand globalness impacts purchase intention in cause-related product marketing. Social behaviour and personality, 45, 1319-1335 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, B. Shen, A Product Line Analysis for Eco-Designed Fashion Products: Evidence from an Outdoor Sportswear Brand. Sustainability, 9, 1136 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gogolova, J. Majerova, Analysis of the Communication Policy of Car Brand Skoda in the Slovak Market. Proceedings form the 2nd International Conference on Management Innovation and Business Innovation, 44, 9-+ (2014). [Google Scholar]
- N. Erdumlu, C. Saricam, M. Tufekyapan, M. Cetinkaya, AC. Donmez, Analysing the consumer behaviour and the influence of brand loyalty in purchasing sportswear products. Materials Science and Engineering, 254 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- JZ. Lu, YJ. Xu, Chinese young consumers´ brand loyalty toward sportswear products: a perspective of self-congruity. Journal of product and brand management, 24, 365-376 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Dawes, Brand loyalty in the UK sportswear market. International Journal of Market Research, 51, 449-463 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JX. Qian, XY. Shao, Young Consumers´ Perceptions and Buying Behaviour of Western-branded Sportswear: a Shanghai Study. Textile bioengineering and informatics symposium proceedings, 361-371 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- L. Chen, F. Caro, Ch. Corbett et al., Estimating the environemental and economic impacts of wides pread adoption of potential technology solutions to reduce water use and pollution: Application to China´s textile industry. Environmental Impact Assessment Review, 79, 106293 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, X. Lu, Z. Shao, Empirical Analysis on Relationship between Water Footprint of China´s Textile Industry and Eco-environmnet. Ekoloji, 28, 1067-1076 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, B. Lin, Assesing the energy productivity of China´s textile industry under carbon emission constraints. Journal of Cleaner Production, 228, 197-207 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhao, B. Lin, Resources allocation and more efficient use of energy in China´s textile industry. Energy, 185, 111-120 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mumtaz, Y. Bao, W. Li et al., Screening of textile finishing agents available on the Chinese market: An important source of perand polyfluoroalkyl substance to the environment. Frontiers of Environmental Science & Engineering, 13, 67 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Moons, P. de Pelsmacker, Self-Brand Personality Differences and Attitudes towards Electric Cars. Sustainability, 7, 12322-12339 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Nadanyiova, P. Durana, Corporate social responsibility as a brand value-enhancing tool. 8th International Scientific Symposium Economy of Eastern Croatia – Vision and Growth, 1225-1237 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- E. Gregova, K. Kramarova, V.V. Dengov, Significance of the Corporate Social Reposnsibility at National and International Level. International Conference on Information and Business Management, 61, 9-15 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Krizanova, L. Gajanova, M. Nadanyiova, Design of a CRM Level and Performance Measurement Model. Sustainability, 10, 2567 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.