SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- P. Kral, K. Janoskova, Condition Of Acceptability Of Project Risk In Management Of The Project Portfolio, In: 15th International Scientific Conference on Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences, Rajecke Teplice, 345-352 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Manganelli, R. F. Engle, Value at Risk Models in Finance, ECB Working Paper n.75/2001, 41 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ch-M. Yeo, S. Carter, A. Ch. Nurhidayah, Corporate Social Responsibility Intervention: A Catalyst to Small-Medium Enterprise Employee Engagement, Psychosociological Issues in Human Resource Management 6(1), 38–62., (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Gavurova, M. Packova, M. Misankova, L. Smrcka, Predictive potential and risks of selected bankruptcy prediction models in the Slovak business environment. Journal of Business Economics and Management, 18, 6, 1156-1173 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- P. Embrechts, R. Frey, A. J. McNeil, Quantitative Risk Management: Concepts, Techniques and Tools, (Princeton University Press, New Jersey, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Ignatyev, I. NurtdinovIlgiz, The features of regional investment analysis in relation to the corporate sector of economy in conditions of globalization, Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum, 12(1), 75-82 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Oláh, S. Kovács, Z. Virglerova, L. Lakner, . Popp, Analysis and Comparison of Economic and Financial Risk Sources in SMEs of the Visegrad Group and Serbia, Sustainability, 11(7), 1853, 1-19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kisiala, K. Suszynska, Economic growth and disparities: an empirical analysis for the Central and Eastern European countries. Equilibrium Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 12(4), 613-631 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hudáková, J. Dvorský, Assessing the risks and their sources in dependence on the rate of implementing the risk management process in the Slovak SMEs. Equilibrium Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, 13, 3, 543-567 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.nbs.sk/_img/Documents/_Publikacie/BulletinMFS/2017/BulletinMFS_062017.pdf [Google Scholar]
- P. Adamko, E. Spuchlakova, K. Valaskova, The history and ideas behind VaR. Procedia Economics and Finance, 24, 18-24 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Thiele, The Independence of the ECB: Justification, Limitations and Possible Threats, Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics, 6(1), 98–121 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Valaskova, V. Bartosova, P. Kubala, Behavioural Aspects of the Financial Decision-Making. Organizacija, 52, 1, 22-32 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P.F. Christoffersen, Evaluating Interval Forecasts, University of Pennsylvania: Internal Economic Review, 39, 4. 1998. 23 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- E. Zimková, Riadenie komerčnej banky. Vybrané kapitoly (Banská Bystrica: Univerzita Mateja Bela v Banskej Bystrici, Ekonomická fakulta, 2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.