SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- Buckley, P. J., & Casson, M. C., The future of the multinational enterprise (London: Macmillan 1976) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Castano, Innovation, internationalization and business-growth expectations among entrepreneurs in the services sector. Journal of Business research, 69(5), 1690-1695 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Coase, The nature of the firm. Economica, 4(4), 386–405 (1937) [Google Scholar]
- V. Marano, J. L. Arregle, M. A. Hitt, E. Spadafora, M. van Essen, Home country institutions and the internationalization-performance relationship: A meta-analytic review. Journal of Management, 42(5), 1075–1110 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohr, G. Batsakis, Z. Stone, Explaining the effect of rapid internationalization on horizontal foreign divestment in the retail sector: An extended Penrosean perspective, J Int Bus Stu, 49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Beugelsdijk, B. Ambos, P.C. Nell, Conceptualizing and measuring distance in international business research: Recurring questions and best practice guidelines, J Int Bus Stud, 49 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Penrose, The theory of the growth of the firm (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1959) [Google Scholar]
- B. Marco-Lajara, Tourist districts and internationalization of hotel firms. Tourist Management, 61, 451-464 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chandra, A time-based process model of international enterpreneurial opportunity evaluation, J Int Bus Stud, 48 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mingo, F. Morales, The interplay of national distances and regional networks: Private equity investments in emerging markets L.A. Dau, J Int Bus Stud, 49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Esiyok, The effect of Cultural distance on medical tourism. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, 6(1), 66-75 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bi, Ch. Gu, Cultural distance and international tourists’ intention to visit a destination. Asia Pacific Journal Of Tourism Research, 24 (8) 839-849 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Wang, A. Varma, Cultural distance and expatriate failure rates: the moderating role of expatriate management practices. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 30(15), 2211-2230 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Watkins, J. Gnoth, The value orientation approach tounderstanding culture. Annals of Tourism Research, 38(4), 1274–1299 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), Tracking Asian outboundtravel trends. Travel Industry Monitor, 63 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Qiang, M. Shen, H. Xie, Cultural diffusion and international inbound tourism: evidence from China, Tourism Economics, Tourism Economics, 10.1177/1354816618811211 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Phillips, N. Antonio, A. de Almeida, L. Nunes, The Influence of Geographic and Psychic Distance on Online Hotel Ratings, Journal of Travel Research, 10.1177/0047287519858400, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Bi, X. Lehto, Impact of cultural distance on international destination choices: The case of Chinese outbound travelers. International Journal of Tourism Research, 20(1), 50–59 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. McKercher, H. du Cros, Testing a cultural tourism typology. International Journal of Tourism Research, 5(1), 45–58 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Cohen, Toward a sociology of international tourism. Social Research, 39(1), 164–182 (1972). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.