SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Behavioral Economics and Finance|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- N. Wen, N. H. Lurie, The Case for Compatibility: Product Attitudes and Purchase Intentions for Upper versus Lowercase Brand Name. Journal of Retailing 94(4), 393-407 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Krizanova, J. Majerova, T. Kliestik, P. Majercak, Theoretical Aspects of Brand Building in Seafood Industry. Nase More 60(5-6), 105-112 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kliestikova, P. Durana, M. Kovacova, Naked Consumer’s Mind Under Branded Dress: Case Study of Slovak Republic. Central European Business Review 8(1), 15-32 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.O. Mirică (Dumitrescu), Judgments and Decision Making in Consumer Behavior: The Use of Psychophysiological Measures to Investigate Emotions and Cognitive Responses. Economics, Management, and Financial Markets 13(4), 39–44 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Kanovska, Smart Services and Their Benefits for Manufacturers from a Global Perspective. Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum 12(2), 46-56 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Mala, D. Bencikova, Innovations of a green product, Ekonomicko-manazerske spectrum 12(1), 64-74 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Vysekalova, J. Mikes, Image a firemná identita. Praha: Grada Publishing a.s. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Aaker, Measuring brand equity across products and markets. California Management Review 38 (3), 102-120 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gogolova, J. Majerova, Analysis of the Communication Policy of Car Brand Skoda in the Slovak Market. Proceedings form the 2nd International Conference on Management Innovation and Business Innovation 44, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Moussa, M. Touzani, The perceived credibility of quality labels: A scale validation with refinement. International Journal of Consumer Studies 32(5), 526-533 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Yu, L. Hudders, V. Cauberghe, Seeling Luxury Products Online: The Effect of a Quality Label on Risk Percpetion, Purchase Intention and Attitude toward the Brand. Journal of Electronic Commerce Research 19, 16-35 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Suchanek, M. Kralov, The Influence of Customers´ Personal Characteristics on their Satisfaction with the Food Industry. Journal of Competitiveness 10(4), 151-170 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. L. H. Bowden, Engaging the student as a customer: A relationship marketing approach. Marketing Education Review 21(3), 211–228 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Singh, O. Iglesias, J. M. Batista-Foguet, Does having an ethical brand matter? The influence of consumer perceived ethicality on trust, affect and loyalty. Journal of Business Ethics 111(4), 541–549 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. Yang, High-involvement human resource practices, affective commitment, and organizational citizenship behaviors. The Service Industries Journal 32(8), 1209-1227 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Sierra, O. Iglesias, S. Markovic, J. J. Singh, Does ethical image build equity in corporate services brands? The influence of customer perceived ethicality on affect, perceived quality, and equity. Journal of Business Ethics 144(3), 661-676 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Nica, L. Taylor, New media technologies, digital sharing, and the neoliberal economy, Ekonomicko-manazerske spektrum 11(2), 103-110 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.C.S. Santos, Brand portfolio strategy and brand architecture: A comparative study. Cogent business & Management 5(1), 1-10 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Morgan, L. L. Rego, Brand portfolio strategy and firm performance. Journal of Marketing 73(1), 59-74 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.