SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Innovation and Investment in Industry 4.0|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- C.G. Machado, M. P. Winroth, P. Mats, E. H. D. R. da Silva. Sustainable manufacturing in Industry 4.0: an emerging research agenda. International Journal of Production Research. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Iniciativa Průmysl 4. Available from: https://www.mpo.cz/assets/dokumenty/53723/64358/658713/priloha001.pdf [Google Scholar]
- F. Prinz, D. M. Chun, S. H. Ahn. Preface for the Special Issue of Sustainable Manufacturing in 4th Industrial Revolution. International Journal of Precision Engineering and Manufacturing-Green Technology. 5, 11 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Fonseca. Industry 4.0 and the digital society: concepts, dimensions and envisioned benefits. 12th International Conference on Business Excellence (ICBE). 1, 12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhinan, X. Wang, X. Zhu, et al. Cloud manufacturing paradigm with ubiquitous robotic system for product customization. Robotics and Computer-integrated manufacturing. 60, 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Coldwell. Negative Influences of the 4th Industrial Revolution on the Workplace: Towards a Theoretical Model of Entropic Citizen Behavior in Toxic Organizations. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 16, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Yun, Z. Liu. Microand Macro-Dynamics of Open Innovation with a Quadruple-Helix model. Sustainability. 11, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Manda, D. S. Ben. Responding to the challenges and opportunities in the 4th Industrial revolution in developing countries. 12th International Conference on Theory and Practice of Electronic Governance (ICEGOV). 10 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Galetska, N. Topishko, I. Topishko. Corporate Social Activities in Germany: The Experience of Companies Baltic. Journal of Economic studies. 5, 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Veselica. Linking Innovation and National Competitiveness. 37th International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development Socio-Economic Problems of Sustainable Development. 8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Efremov, I. G. Vladimirova. Globalization of the World Economy: Features of the Current Stage. 40th International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development (ESD). 9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Helmi, K. Mohd-Yusof, M. Hisjam. Enhancing the Implementation of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Education in the 21st Century: A Simple and Systematic Guide. 4th International Conference on Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, and Chemical Engineering (ICIMECE). (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- W.G. Storolli, I. K. Makiya, C. F: I. Giocondo. Comparative analyzes of technological tools between Industry 4.0 And Smart Cities approaches: the New Society Ecosystem. Independent Journal of Management & Production. 10, 24 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Min, S. G. Lee, Y. Aoshima. A comparative study on industrial spillover effects among Korea, China, the USA, Germany and Japan. Industrial management & data systems. 119, 18 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Koren. The readiness of the labour market in the Czech Republic for Industry 4.0. International Scientific Conference on The Impact of Industry 4.0 on Job Creation. 13 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Valenčík. Čtvrtá průmyslová revoluce, nebo ekonomika produktivních služeb? (Praha, VŠFS, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tang; P. Yi. Distributed coordination for a class of non-linear multi-agent systems with regulation constraints. IET Control Theory and Applications. 12, 9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Liang, H. Hua, J. Zhou. Analysis of Economic Measurement Model Based on Approach of Social Computing. 7th International Conference on Mechatronics, Computer and Education Informationization (MCEI). 4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- L. Bai. Liming. System of Systems Engineering and Geographical Simulation: Towards a Smart Tourism Industry Information Systém. 15th International Conference on Advanced Communications Technology (ICACT). 4 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yang, X. Yi, J. Wu, et al. A survey of distributed optimization. Annual Reviews in Control. 47, 27 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Deng, S. Liang, W. Yu. Distributed optimal resource allocation of second-order multiagent systems. International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control. 28, 14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Valbuena, P. H. Verburg, A. K. Bregt. A method to define a typology for agent-based analysis in regional land-use Research. Agriculture Ecosystems & Environment. 128, 14 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Charnley, D. Tiwari, W. Hutabarat, et al. Simulation to Enable a Data-Driven Circular Economy. Sustainability. 11, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.