SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Innovation and Investment in Industry 4.0|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- S.O. AlZboon, Social adaptation and its relationship to achievement motivation among high school student in Jordan. Int. Educ. Stud. 6, 63-69 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Altbach, J. Knight, The internationalization of higher education: motivations and realities. J. of Studies in Internat. Educ. 11, 3-4, 290-305 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Berry, U. Kim, T. Minde, and D. Mok, Comparative Studies of acculturative stress (Canada). International Migration Review 21, 3, 491-511 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Elias, R. Mahyuddin, R., J. Uli, Adjustment amongst first year students in a Malaysian university. European Journal of Social Sciences 8, 3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Erichsen, D. U. Bolliger, Educational Technology Research and Development 59, 3, 494-505 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Farris, The freshmen adjustment process: Commuter life versus residence life. Unpublished master’s thesis, California State University, Sacramento (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Friedlander, G. Reid, N. Shupak, N., R. Cribbie, Social support, self-esteem, and stress as predictors of adjustment to university among first year undergraduates. Journal of College Student Development 48, 3, 259-274 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Galloway, J. R. Jenkins, The adjustment problems faced by international students in the United States: a comparison of international students and administrative perceptions at two private, religiously affiliated universities. NASPA Journal 42, 2, 175-187 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Grayson, The consequences of early adjustment to university. Higher Education 46, 411-429 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. C. Charles-Toussaint, H. M. Crowson, Prejudice against international students: the role of threat perceptions and authoritarian dispositions in U.S. students. The Journal of Psych.: Interdiscipl. and Applied 144, 5, 413-428 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Chemers, L. Hu, B.F. Garcia, Academic self-efficacy and first-year college student performance and adjustment. J. Educ. Psychol. 93, 55-64 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Chi, S. Kim, N.H. Kim, S. A study of school adjustment related variables of young children. Afr. J. Educ. 38 1-9 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lee, Y.T. Sung, Y. Zhou, S. Lee, The relationships between the seriousness of leisure activities, social support and school adaptation among Asian international students in the US. Leisure Stud. 37, 197210 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. Margetts, Early transition and adjustment and children’s adjustment after six years of schooling. Eur. Early Child. Educ. Res. J. 17, 309-324 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ozturgut, C. Murphy, Literature vs. practice: challenges for international students in the U.S International Journal of Teaching and Learning in Higher Education 22, 3, 374-385 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Park, T.H. Kim, Do types of organizational culture matter in nurse job satisfaction and turnover intention? Leadership in Health Services 22, 1, 20-38 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.D. Pulakos, S. Arad, M.A. Donovan, K.E. Plamondon, Adaptability in the workplace: development of a taxonomy of adaptive performance J. Appl. Psychol. 85, 612-624 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Ripple, S.S. Luthar, J. Academic risk among inner-city adolescents: the role of personal attributes. School Psychol. 38, 277-298 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Russell, D. Rosenthal, G. Thomson, The international student experience: three styles of adaptation, Higher Education 60, 2, 235-249 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Severiens, R. Wolff, A comparison of ethnic minority and majority students: social and academic integration, and quality of learning, Studies in Higher Education 33, 3, 253-266 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Yoon, T.A.A. Portman, Critical issues of literature on counseling international students, J. of Multicultural Counseling and Develop 32, 1, 33-44 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.