SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Innovation and Investment in Industry 4.0|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- Global Information Communication Technologies Report (2018). Retrieved from: http://www.eulerhermes.com/economic-research/sector-risks/Global-Information-Communication-Technologies-Report/Pages/default.aspx [Google Scholar]
- Central Statistical Bureau of Latvia, Retrieved from: http://www.csb.gov.lv [Google Scholar]
- R. Florida, The Rise of the Creative Class: and how it’s transforming work, leisure, community and everyday life (New York: Basic Books, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Florida, Cities and the Creative Class (Taylor and Francis, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. Stachova, Z. Stacho, J. Blstakova. M. Hlatka, L.M. Kapustina, Motivation of employees for creativity as a form of support to manage innovation processes in transportation-logistics companies. Nase More, 65, 180–186, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Florida, The Rise of the Creative Class. Revisited: 10th Anniversary Edition (Basic Books, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- M.D. Idrees, M. Hafeez, J.Y. Kim, Workers’ age and the impact of psychological factors on the perception of safety at construction sites. Sustainability 9, 745, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Iqbal, The strategic human resource management approaches and organisational performance: The mediating role of creative climate. Journal of Advanced Management Research, 16, 181–193, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Panday, J. Managing emotional labor for service employees: An HRM-based approach. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 26, 1–4, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Hitka, S. Lorincova, M. Gejdos, K. Klaric, D. Weberova, Management approach to motivation of white-collar employees in forest enterprises. BioResources 14, 5488–5505, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Mikkelsen, C.B. Jacobsen, L.B. Andersen, Managing employee motivation: Exploring the connections between managers’ enforcement actions, employee perceptions, and employee intrinsic motivation. International Public Sector Management Journal, 20, 183–205, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- C.B. Frey, M.A. Osborne, The future of employment: How susceptible are jobs to computerization? Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 114, 254–280, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. McClean, C.J. Collins, Expanding the concept of fit in strategic human resource management: An examination of the relationship between human resource practices and charismatic leadership on organizational outcomes. International Journal of Human Resources Management, 58, 187–202, (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Schwartz, The motivation of employees is becoming more and more important. Stahl und Eisen, 138, 61–63, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Fratricova, Z. Kirchmayer, Barriers to work motivation of generation Z. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 2, 28–39. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.