SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Collaborative Economics and Digital Platforms|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- S. Arora, C. Bansal, R. Kandpal, R. Aswani, Y. Dwivedi. Measuring social media influencer indexinsights from facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services 49, 86-101 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.Z. Alp, S. G. Oguducu Identifying topical influencers on twitter based on user behavior and network topology. Knowledge-Based Systems 141, 211-221 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. M. H. Bamakan, I. Nurgaliev, Q. Qu. Opinion leader detection: A methodological review. Expert Systems with Applications 115, 200-222 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.C. Lin, P. F. Bruning, H. Swarna. Using online opinion leaders to promote the hedonic and utilitarian value of products and services. Business Horizons 61(3), 431-442 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Byrne, J. Kearney, C. MacEvilly. The Role of Influencer Marketing and Social Influencers in Public Health. Proceedings of the Nutrition Society 76, E103-E103 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Dhanesh, G. Duthler. Relationship management through social media influencers: Effects of followers’ awareness of paid endorsement. Public Relations Review 45, 40-52 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Pilgrim, S. Bohnet-Joschko. Selling health and happiness how influencers communicate on Instagram about dieting and exercise: mixed methods research. Bmc Public Health 19, 9 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Lagree, O. Cappe, B. Cautis, S. Maniu. Algorithms for Online Influencer Marketing. Acm Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data 13, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Kadekova, M. Holiencinova. Influencer marketing as a modern phenomenon creating a new frontier of virtual opportunities. Communication Today 9, 90-104 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. Hughes, V. Swaminathan, G. Brooks. Driving Brand Engagement Through Online Social Influencers: An Empirical Investigation of Sponsored Blogging Campaigns. Journal of Marketing 83, 78-96 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Ki, Y. K. Kim. The mechanism by which social media influencers persuade consumers: The role of consumers’ desire to mimic. Psychology & Marketing 36, 905-922 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. De Veirman, V. Cauberghe, L. Hudders. Marketing through Instagram influencers: the impact of number of followers and product divergence on brand attitude. International Journal of Advertising 36, 798-828 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Jin, A. Muqaddam. Product placement 2.0: Do Brands Need Influencers, or Do Influencers Need Brands? Journal of Brand Management 26, 522-537 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Jin, A. Muqaddam, E. Ryu. Instafamous and social media influencer marketing. Marketing Intelligence & Planning 37, 567-579 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Schouten, L. Janssen, M. Verspaget. Celebrity vs. Influencer endorsements in advertising: the role of identification, credibility, and Product-Endorser fit. International Journal of Advertising 24, (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.