SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- S. Brandt, C. Buckley, A global systematic review of empirical evidence of ecotourism impacts on forests in biodiversity hotspots, Current Opinion in Environmental Sustainability Volume 32, 112-118 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Bran, C. V. Rădulescu, D. A. Bodislav, S. Burlacu, The anthropic Pressure on the forest space. dysfunctions and risks in romania. Quality-Access to Success, 20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Negescu Oancea, S. Burlacu, O. A. C. Buzoianu, M. Mitrita, A. Diaconu, Strategic options for the development of ecoturism in the Dornelor County. The USV Annals of Economics and Public Administration, 19(1), 21-28 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. R. O’Rourke, Economic History and Contemporary Challenges to Globalization, The Journal of Economic History (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Galli, K. Iha, M. Halle, H. El Bilali, F. Grunewald, Mediterranean countries’ food consumption and sourcing patterns: An Ecological Footprint viewpoint, Sci. Total Environ., 578, 383–391 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Honey, Ecotourism and Sustainable Development: Who owns paradise? (Island Press, Washington D.C., 2008) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bran, C. Alpopi, S. Burlacu, Territorial Development-Disparities between the Developed and the least Developed Areas of Romania. LUMEN Proceedings, 6(1), 146-155 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Istrate, Implicaţii economice asupra protecţiei mediului, Revista Tribuna Economică, Bucureşti, 2 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- C. V. Rădulescu, D. A. Bodislav, S. Burlacu, Demographic explosion and IT governance in public institutions. Managerial Challenges of the Contemporary Society. 11(1), 18 (2018a) [Google Scholar]
- L. Linsi, K. Mugge, Globalization and the growing defects of international economic statistics, Journal Review of International Political Economy, 26, 361-383 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Burlacu, A. Profiroiu, P. C. Vasilache, Impact of demography on the public finance of the European Union. Calitatea, 20(S2), 136-138 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bran, Factori de poluare a Deltei Dunării, Revista Tribuna Economică, Bucureşti, 1 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bran, Activităţi cu impact asupra ecosistemelor Deltei Dunării, Revista Tribuna Economică, Bucureşti, 48 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Mancini, A. Galli, L. Coscieme, V. Nicolucci, F. M. Pulselli, Exploring ecosystem services assessment through Ecological Footprint accounting, Ecosyst. Serv., 3, 10. Mogoria N., 2018, Determinants of Gender Willingness to Participate in Co-Management of Ecotorism Resources: The Case of Kisumu County, International Journals of Scientific Research and Management, 164-17 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mondino, Ecotourism as a learning tool for sustainable development. The case of Monviso Transboundary Biosphere Reserve (Italy, Taylor&Francis Online, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- C. V. Rădulescu, R. C. Dobrea, S. Burlacu, The business management of distress situations, In the 12th International Management Conference “Management Perspectives in the Digital Era”, 1, 741-747 (2018b) [Google Scholar]
- S. Burlacu, D. A. Bodislav, C. V. Rădulescu, E-Commerce and Global Food Resources. Managerial Challenges of the Contemporary Society, 11(2), 48 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ioniţă, S. Burlacu, A. Gaidargi, Modern Approaches of the Management of Alternative Trade Systems. Review of International Comparative Management, 52, 473-480 (2009a) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ionita, M. Ursacescu, S. Burlacu, Public services as poles of regional competitiveness in sustainable development. Revista de Management Comparat International/Review of International Comparative Management, 10(3), 552-565 (y2009b) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ruhanen, The prominence of eco in ecotourism experiences: An analysis of post-purchase online reviews, Journal of Hospitality and Tourism Management, 39, 110-116 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Bianchi, The political economy of tourism development: A critical review, Annals of Tourism Research, 70, 88-102 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Jianu, I. Dobre, D. A. Bodislav, C. V. Radulescu, S. Burlacu, The implications of institutional specificities on the income inequalities drivers in European Union. Economic Computation and Economic Cybernetics Studies and Research, 53(2), 59-76 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.