SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- A. Schaffartzik, J. Antonio Duro, F. Krausmann, Global appropriation of resources causes high international material inequality – Growth is not the solution, Ecological Economics, 163, 9-19 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Sassanelli, P. Rosa, R. Rocca et al., Circular economy performance assessment methods: A systematic literature review, Sustainability 229, 440-453 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N. Perra, L. E. C. Rocha, Modelling opinion dynamics in the age of algorithmic personalisation, Scientifics Reports 9, article number: 7261 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Orzan, A. F. Cruceru, C. T. Bălăceanu, R.-G. Chivu, Consumers’ Behaviour Concerning Sustainable Packaging: An Exploratory Study on Romanian Consumers, Sustainability 10, 1-11 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Krysovatyy, A. Mokiy, R. Zvarych et al., Alterglobalization via the inclusive circular economy paradigm, Economic Annals – XXI 174, 4-9 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Androniceanu, Social responsibility, an essential strategic option for a sustainable development in the field of bio-economy, Amiteatru Economic 21, 503-519 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Smithers Pira, The Future of Global Packaging to 2022 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ma X., Moultrie J., What stops designers from designing sustainable packaging?— a review of eco-design tools with regard to packaging design, Smart Innovation Systems and Technologies 68, 127-139 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Żakowska, Opakowania a środowisko. Wymagania, standardy, projektowanie, znakowanie (Wydawnictwo PWN, Warszawa, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Jr.J. U. Gustavo, G. M. Pereira, A. J. Bond, C. V. Viegas, M. Borchardt, Drivers, opportunities and barriers for a retailer in the pursuit of more sustainable packaging redesign, Journal of Cleaner Production 187, 18-28 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Packaging Coalition, Definition of Sustainable Packaging [online], https://sustainablepackaging.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Definition-of-Sustainable-Packaging.pdf (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Sustainable Packaging Coalition, Design for Recycled Content Guide (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Strzałkowski, Gospodarka o obiegu zamkniętym: nowy plan dla Europy. Raport specjalny 2018, Jak mądrze zaprojektować gospodarkę? [online], https://euractiv.eu/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/special-report/EA-SPECIAL-REPORT-EURACTIV-PL-V01.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- EUROPEN, Green Paper. Packaging and sustainability. An open dialogue between stakeholders [online], https://europen-packaging.eu/sustainability/packaging-environment.html (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sangroniz, J.-B. Zhu, X. Tang et al., Packaging materials with desired mechanical and barrier properties and full chemical recyclability, Nature Communications 10, article number: 3559 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Directive (EU) 2019/904 of the European Parliament and of the council of 5 June 2019 on the reduction of the impact of certain plastic products on the environment [Google Scholar]
- https://www.loopindustries.com [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Dislikes-Hoffman, J. L. Lane, T. Grant et al., Environmental impact of biodegradable food packaging when considering food waste, Journal of Cleaner Productio 180, 325-334 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://archive.epa.gov/wastes/conserve/materials/paper/web/html/index-2.html [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Rastogi, P. Samyn, Bio-Base Coatings for Paper Applications, Coatings 5(4), 887-930 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://www.sustanagroup.com/newsroom/cup-cup-closing-loop-partnership-project-starbucks/ [Google Scholar]
- https://www.ardaghgroup.com/news-centre/the-absolut-company-and-ardagh-group-sign-10-year-partnership [Google Scholar]
- A. Emblem, H. Emblem, Packaging technology : fundamentals, materials and processes (Woodhead Publishing Ltd, Cambridge, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.reynoldskitchens.com/products/aluminum-foil/recycled/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.