SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- J.H. Henderson, T. Squires, A. Storeygard, D. Weil, The global distribution of economic activity: nature, history, and the role of trade. Quarterly journal of economics 133, 357-406 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.F. Haughwout, Management of large city regions: designing efficient metropolitan fiscal policies. Journal of regional science 50, 401-421 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Vardanyan, O. V. Aivazova, Protection of the rights and legitimate interests of legal persons in criminal proceedings: a correlation of criminal law, criminal procedure and forensic aspects. Russian journal of criminology 13, 498-505 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Gennaioli, R. La Porta, F. Lopez-de-Silanes, A. Shleifer, Human capital and regional development. Quarterly journal of economics 128, 105-164 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Skica, O. Dvoulety, Quantification of the size of local public administration: empirical study of polish regions. European spatial research and policy 25, 75-92 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Vyrostova, Regionalna politika a rozvoj (Iura Edition, Bratislava, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Soltes, K. Repkova Stofkova, The economic consequences of crime and other antisocial activities. CBU international conference proceedings (Central Bohemia University, Prague, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Suedekum, Regional disparities in small countries. Journal of regional science 46, 1002-1005 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Pleggenkuhle, The financial cost of a criminal conviction: context and consequences. Criminal justice and behavior 45, 121-145 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Roed-Larsen, J. Stoop, Modern accident investigation four major challenges. Safety science 50, 1392-1397 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Ferrall, New perspectives on economic crime. Journal of criminal law & criminology 95, 1147-1148 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kubas, Z. Stofkova, Application of some research methods to determine the level of safety in municipalities. Education, health and ICT for a transcultural world 237, 242-248 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cohen. Statistical Power Analysis for the Behavioral Sciences (Routledge, 2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Peloza, The challenge of measuring financial impacts from investments in corporate social performance. Journal of management 35, 1518-1541 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Statistická rocenka regionov Slovenska 2006 – 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Statistika kriminality v Slovenskej republike za rok 2000 – 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.