SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Strategies|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- M.A. Khan, M. Baseer, Globalization of Logistics and Supply Chain Management. Proceedings of International Conference on Industrial Engineering and Operations Management. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Horvath, Collaboration: The key to value creation in supply chain management. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal 6, 205-207 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Acquaye, KS. Feng, E. Oppon, S. Salhi, T. Ibn-Mohammed, A. Genovese, K. Hubacek, Measuring the environmental sustainability performance of global supply chains: A multi-regional input-output analysis for carbon, sulphur oxide and water footprints. Journal of Environmental Management 187, 571-585 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DM. Lambert, MG. Enz, Issues in Supply Chain Management: Progress and potential. Industrial Marketing Management 62, 1-16 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Min, GG. Zhou, Supply chain modelling: past, present and future. Computers & Industrial Engineering 43, 231-249 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kemppainen, A. P. Vepsäläinen, Trends in industrial supply chains and networks. International Journal of Physical Distribution & Logistics Management 33, 701-719 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ponte, T. Sturgeon, Explaining governance in global value chains: A modular theory-building effort. Review of International Political Economy 21, 195-223 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Gereffi, J. Humphrey, T. Sturgeon, The governance of global value chains. Review of International Political Economy 12, 78-104 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HWC, Yeung, NM. Coe, Toward a Dynamic Theory of Global Production Networks. Economic Geography 91, 29-58 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Cattaneo, G. Gereffi, C. Staritz, Global value chains in a postcrisis world: A development perspective. World Bank Publications, 1-396 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Stank, M. Burnette, P. Dittmann, Global supply chains (A white paper by the Global Supply Chain Institute). Game-changing trends in supply chain series 4, 1-52 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Min, ZG. Zacharia, CD. Smith, Defining Supply Chain Management: In the Past, Present, and Future. Journal of Business Logistics 40, 44-55 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Mentzer, M. B. Myers, T. P. Stank. Handbook of global supply chain management. (SAGE Publications, California, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- Chyby v riadeni dodavatelskych retazcov. (2017). Retrieved 10.09.2019 from https://logistickesluzby.sk/chyby-v-riadeni-dodavatelskych-retazcov/ [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Lambert, M. C. Cooper, Issues in Supply Chain Management. Industrial Marketing Management 29, 65-83 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Graham, K. Coutts, N. Gibson, J. Buchanan, The Macro-Economic Impact of Brexit: Using the CBR Macro-Economic Model of the UK Economy (UKMOD). Journal of Self-Governance and Management Economics 6, 7–49 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Trkman, K. Mccormack, Supply Chain Risk in Turbulent Environments – A Conceptual Model for Managing Supply Chain Network Risk. International Journal of Production Economics 119, 247-258 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kliestikova, K. Janoskova, Branding with understanding: how national profile of consumer influences brand value perception. Marketing and management of innovations, 149-157 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Durana, P. Kral, V. Stehel, G. Lazaroiu, W. Sroka, Quality Culture of Manufacturing Enterprises: A Possible Way to Adaptation to Industry 4.0. Social Sciences 8, 1-25 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dobrodolac, L. Svadlenka, M. Cubranic-Dobrodolac, S. Cicevic, B. Stanivukovic, A model for the comparison of business units. Personnel Review 47, 150-165 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Salaga, V. Bartosova, E. Kicova, Economic Value Added as a measurement tool of financial performance. Procedia Economics and Finance 26, 484-489 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Delfmann, S. Albers, Supply Chain Management in the Global Context. Seminars fur Allgemeine Betriebswirtschaftslehre, Betriebswirtschaftliche Planung und Logistik (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Burnette, CH. Autry, End-to-end supply chain planning framework and key concepts (A white paper by the Global Supply Chain Institute). Supply chain strategy series 3, 1-44 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Gajanova, M. Nadanyiova, J. Kliestikova, J. Olah, The potential of using Bluetooth-based system as a part of proximity marketing in the Slovak Republic. Marketing and management of innovations, 239-252 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TM. Choi, X. Wen, XT. Sun, SH. Chung, The mean-variance approach for global supply chain risk analysis with air logistics in the blockchain technology era. Transportation Research Part E-logistics and Transportation Review 127, 178-191 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.