SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Regions and Economic Resilience|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- I. Prilleltensky. The what, why, who, and how of globalization: What is psychology to do? In Journal of Social Issues. 68, 3, 612-629 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Martens, M. Caselli, P. De Lombaerde et al. New directions in globalization indices. In Globalizations. 12, 2, 217-228 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Žárska, V. Ferčíková. Municipal creditworthiness as a determinant of development. In 17th International Colloquium on Regional Sciences. 477-484 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kološta, P. Bolcárová, F. Flaška. Financial autonomy of municipalities in relation to economic performance in regions of the Slovak republic. In Political Sciences, Law, Finance, Economics and Tourism, II, 279-286 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Šebestová, I. Majerová, I. Szarowska. Indicators for assessing the financial condition and municipality management. In Administratie si Management Public. 31, 97-110 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Jens Bartelson. Three concepts of globalization. In International Sociology. 15, 2, 180-196 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Wei, J. Lin, L. Zhang. E-Commerce, taobao villages and regional development in China. In GEOGRAPHICAL REVIEW. 1-26. (2019). (to be published). Available at https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333787791_E-commerce_taobao_villages_and_regional_development_in_China [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Cabello. Regional development theories and formalised economic approaches: an evolving relationship. In ITALIAN ECONOMIC JOURNAL, 5, 1, 1-16 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bakoš, J. Soukopová, J. Šelešovský. The historical roots of local self-government in Czech and Slovak republics. In Lex Localis. 13, 1, 1-19 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. Visco. Stability and growth in a global economy. In PSL QUARTERLY REVIEW. 72, 289, 75-84 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Røiseland. Local self-government or local co-governance? In Lex Localis. 8, 2, 133-145 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Belajová, E. Balážová. Ekonomika a manažment územných samospráv. Nitra: Slovenská poľnohospodárska univerzita. (2004). [Google Scholar]
- O. Liuta, N. Pihul, T. Kubakh. Financial capacity of local budget as a basis for sustainable functioning of a territory. In Economic Annals, XXI, 1-2(1), 78-81 (2015). Available at http://soskin.info/userfiles/file/2015/1-2_1_2015/Liuta_Pihul_Kubakh.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Act no. 369/1990 Coll. on Municipalities (in Slovak) as amended. Retrieved 2017-08-23 from http://www.zakonypreludi.sk/zz/1990-369 [Google Scholar]
- Act No. 582/2004 Coll. on Local Taxes and Local Fee for Municipal Waste and Minor Construction Waste as amended [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.