SHS Web Conf.
Volume 74, 2020The 19th International Scientific Conference Globalization and its Socio-Economic Consequences 2019 – Sustainability in the Global-Knowledge Economy
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Economic Sustainability in Emerging Markets|
|Published online||10 January 2020|
- UNFCC. Paris Agreement. 27 pp. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- EC. Energy Roadmap 2050.COM (2011) 885/2, 24 p. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- EC. Reflection paper. Toward sustainable Europe by 2030.COM (2019) 22, 132 p. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- IEA. World energy outlook. 507 p. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- WEC. World energy issues monitor 2019. 208 p. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. Hurson, Y. Siskos, A synergy of multicriteria techniques to assess additive value models. European Journal of Operational Research 238, 540-551 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gudauskas, A. Kaklauskas, S. Jokūbauskienė, V. Targamadzė, L. Budrytė, J. Čerkauskas, A. Kuzminskė, Advisory, negotiation and intelligent decision support system for leadership analysis. International Journal of Computers, Communications & Control 10, 667-677 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tamošiūnas, The integrative management model for restructuring Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SME). E&M Ekonomie a management=E&M Economics and Management 20, 36-51 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Scholten, N. Schuwirth, P. Reichert, J. Lienert, Tackling uncertainty in multi-criteria decision analysis – an application to water supply infrastructure planning. European Journal of Operational Research 242, 243-260 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Bana e Costa, J. De Corte, J. Vansnick, MACBETH. International Journal of Information Technology and Decision Making 11, 359–387 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. B. Behzadian, K. A. Albadvi, M. Aghdasi, PROMETHEE: a comprehensive literature review on methodologies and applications. European Journal of Operational Research 200, 198–215 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Corrente, J. Rui Figueira, S. Greco, The SMAA-PROMETHEE method. European Journal of Operational Research 239, 514–522 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RJ Yang, PXW Zou, J. Wang, Modelling stakeholder-associated risk networks in green building projects. International Journal of Project Management 34, 66-81 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. Norese, A model-based process to improve robustness in Multicriteria Decision Aiding interventions. Journal of Multi-Criteria Decision Analysis 23, 183-196 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Opricovic, G-H. Tzeng, Extended VIKOR method in comparison with outranking methods. European Journal of Operational Research 178, 514-529 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Opricovic, Fuzzy VIKOR with an application to water resources planning. Expert Systems With Application 38, 12983-12990 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Zeleny, Multiple criteria decision making (MCDM): from paradigm lost to paradigm regained? Journal of multi-criteria decision analysis 18, 77-90 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.