SHS Web Conf.
Volume 79, 2020International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theory and Practice of Project Management in Education: Horizons and Risks”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Status and Prospects of Modern Education Digitalization|
|Published online||19 August 2020|
- M. Fleer, Learn. Culture and Soc. Interaction 24, 100355 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. McFadden, G. Roehrig, Disciplinary Interdisciplinary Sci. Educ. Res. 2(4), (2020) [Google Scholar]
- T. Miller, Int. J. STEM-Educ. 5(39), (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Ringstaff, J.H. Sandholz, From Budget to Bus Schedules: Contextual Barriers and Supports for Science Instruction in Elementary schools, In: S.M. Uzzo, S.B. Graves, E. Shay, M. Harford, R. Thompson. (eds). Pedagogical Content Knowledge in STEM. Research to Practice (Springer International Publishing) 4, 67-82 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Romanova, Innov. Educ. 2, 113-125 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Serebrennikova, Teacher training for the implementation of STEM education. Proceedings of the international round table «Management solutions to pressing problems of modern education» (Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Gökçen, E. Ahmetoğlu, The Friedrich Froebel Approach, Recent researches in Education (Cambridge Scholars Publishing Ch. 23, 2018, 355-366) [Google Scholar]
- A. Savenkov, S.I. Karpova, E.I. Sukhova, Psy. (Savannah, Ga.) 55(2), 74-84 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia dated 06.10.2009 N 373 (as amended on December 31, 2015) “On the approval and enactment of the Federal State Educational Standard in Elementary General Education”. [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Volosovets, V. A. Markova, S. A. Averin, STEM education for children of preschool and primary school age. Partial modular program for the development of intellectual abilities (BINOM, Laboratory of knowledge, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. I. Vakhovsky, N. V. Kabanova, V. A. Markova, T. A. Trifonova, STEM education of preschool and primary school children: Report on the implementation of a partial modular program for the development of intellectual abilities in the process of cognitive activity and involvement in scientific and technical creativity in educational organizations of the Krasnodar Territory (OLMA-PRESS, Krasnodar, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- K. Dreessen, S. Chepers, Int. J. Child-Comp. Interaction 20 35-42 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. S. Murodhodjaeva, V. N. Punchik, I. V. Amochaeva. Cartoon Studio educational module “I CREATE THE WORLD” (BINOM, Laboratory of knowledge, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hafsa, A. C. Safaningrum, F. Fadhilaturrahmi, V. Min, C. L. Y. Ling, Int. J. STEM Educ. 7(11) (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. MacDonald, L. Danaia, S. Murphy, STEM Education Across the Learning Continuum. Early Childhood to Senior Secondary (Singapore, Springer, 2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Mantzanidou, Educational Robotics in Kindergarten, a Case Study. In: M. Merdan, W. Lepuschitz, G. Koppensteiner, R. Balogh, D. Obdržálek. (eds). Robotics in Education. RiE 2019. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. (Springer, Cham Vol 1023, 2020) [Google Scholar]
- K.C. Margot, T. Kettler, Int. J. STEM Educ. 6(2) (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Lau, S. Multani, Engineering STEM Teacher Learning: Using a Museum-Based Field Experience to Foster STEM Teachers’ Pedagogical Content Knowledge for Engineering. In: S.M. Uzzo, S.B. Graves, E. Shay, M. Harford, R. Thompson. (eds). Pedagogical Content Knowledge in STEM. Research to Practice (Springer International Publishing. Ch.11. 2018, 195-213) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Tolksdorf, S. Siebert, I. Zorn, L. Horwath, K.J. Rohlfing, Int. J. Soc. Robot. (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fleer, When preschool girls engineer: Future imaginings of being and becoming an engineer, Learn. Culture and Soc. Interaction (in press). Available at: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S2210656119303162 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.